ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the password will be "L" this time 
eyes.gif

I've never understood what the point was in giving up pro tips for free to the masses on here. Other than few ecredit nods, you're playing yourself really when you don't get your pairs.

I've never understood what the point was in giving up pro tips for free to the masses on here. Other than few ecredit nods, you're playing yourself really when you don't get your pairs.
I understand, would be nice helping someone who is trying manually for a pair. Guess everyones out for themselves 

Good luck 

Having taken/passed all 4 myself, don't let a shoe distract you from all the work you've put in. Get enough sleep and focus on whats actually important. There will be plenty more shoes that you will want just as much. Good luck on your exam!
Thanks fam. its rough to study for the exams and work in public accounting at the same time. been grinding out 12 hour days at work and then studying for a couple hours after i get home. repeat for 3 months.

Anybody remember when the Belugas dropped on YS? Trying to plan my sleep schedule here in the EU lol.

Breds were around 12 noon central european time

All I'm saying is if I got something that's hittin', I'm not willing to help anyone who is just stumbling in here looking to make a quick buck.

I have about 4-5 friends I help on every single drop, every single go round. But we all keep our info tucked cause its a new time in sneaker culture.

Fixing to cop a nap here soon to stay up all night hoping YS release in the middle of the night as my lone option to cop. 

I received shipping confirmation from YS for the breds like 3-4 days ago with tracking number.

The next day i checked again and it says that shipment information are voided, UPS doesnt have the shipment and i should contact the sender... :frown:

Contacted YS x2 and they havent replied. 

First online manual cop ever :frown:

Has this happened  to anyone else before ?

Thanks
This happened to me... Tuesday I got shipping email but hasn't moved on UPS. Funny thing is I got my infants today even though that's was the second order I made ,my size was the first and still not here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom