ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get some snacks 
happy.gif

Dare I ask what the Canadian stock numbers look like? 10 pairs, maybe?

(sorry if this was already asked, thread moves real fast)

Good luck to all tonight! Here's to another three weeks of "my size has a dash next to it, L?" and "I ordered 2 hours ago but haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, my order is going to be cancelled?"

Good luck to all tonight! Here's to another three weeks of "my size has a dash next to it, L?" and "I ordered 2 hours ago but haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, my order is going to be cancelled?"

:rofl:
Hey, at least we'll get less of "I ordered multiples on the same address and card, is there a chance I'll get cancelled?" given the limited stock.

Just paid for an auto checkout service. In the slim chance I hit manual and they hit also, will my orders get cancel if I use the same shipping address but different payment types?

All these limited releases, especially Adidas has killed all the mom and pops sneaker stores.

Only Boutique stores sometime eats and they depend on selling BS to mAke bread.

So if I'm ok with paying resell for these Zebras, is it better to wait a week or two after RD when prices start to die down?

Sweet... I got a guy who's trying to sell me a pair on ebay but I'm confused as to why the hell there in a sole supremacy box... when you got yours did the sticker that comes in the inside of the shoe was it placed on the hang tag? I'm just trying to make sure he isn't trying to pass me a pair of fakes
No, mine was fixed inside the right shoe where it belonged. But everything should match, so have hime take a picture of the sticker, the box label, and the tag inside of the shoe. All of them should tie back to each other.

What does placing a sticker on the tag have anything to do with trying them on or wearing?
If you try them on or wear them, you'll damage the sticker on the inside of the shoe. So it makes sense to remove it, and affix it to the hang tag for safe keeping.

Here's how every Yeezy drop goes
smile.gif

1. Lurkers and clueless folk will come in last minute asking for links.

2. YZY Supply will drop and people who are too slow to cook will call B.S on those who checkout quickly.

3. ADC splash page will go up and like 50 people will comment "LIVE".

4. Everyone will be waiting in splash for around 30min-2hr.

5. ATCs and random NTers will get through causing panic in the thread.

6. Shoes will sell out and the next 50 pages will be of people salty af.

7. That ONE person will flex their confirmation email showing all their info.

8. Questions about Email Conf. / Shipping / "Size-" will flood the thread.

9. Next two weeks will be of  people asking if their YZY Supply orders have shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom