ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Password Top5Top5Top5 gogogogo
Yo someone posted this last time and I entered it as a password and it worked 
laugh.gif

Aye if the chat is going on, someone PM me the info...I was in the last one around the time when the tans and Triple black 750s came out but I became inactive...I'm back and ready for teamwork...Thanks
I'm new, but hopefully I've been active enough since joining to be considered!

Hoping that YS will be able to handle the influx of people tonight 
nerd.gif

Wishful thinking I know
Really that's the only worry. Bots can be handled properly, but the site was put on blast by adidas twitter so who knows if the site can handle the flood. 

Honestly with only two sites getting stock I'm happy that its YS and ADC since they're probably the most fair of all of the sites that could potentially drop

Honestly with only two sites getting stock I'm happy that its YS and ADC since they're probably the most fair of all of the sites that could potentially drop
All these ATC services promises they will provide for all their customers...  Then they only show one or two success stories  and claim they are the best...  

More people will win that expected. A lot will lose though. Brand website-exclusive drops can be surprising. I know I was surprised on Jordan 12 "Wings" and nobody else had them except Nike. Let's let it unfold guys. Gonna be one to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom