ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times like these are when I'm glad I work nights. No chance I'm staying up all night to buy shoes if I'm at the crib. :lol:

Me when I hit tomorrow
roll.gif
dawg im CRINE

What browsers are you guys using for ADC? Last time I got through with firefox and can't seem to get through with chrome unless I used the SM script. 

What browsers are you guys using for ADC? Last time I got through with firefox and can't seem to get through with chrome unless I used the SM script. 
i've only ever gotten past splash on firefox too. also have chrome and ie open

Curious............if we're on season 5 of the Yeezy line how come we're only on the V2?? I'm ready for him to switch up the look and curious to see what his imagination can bring. Just my thoughts

Now that I'm thinking about it, why is everyone staying up all night, isn't yeezy stock PST so earliest would be 6 am est, other than that its ADC US for me. Am I missing something, or people just hoping for an early release?

Now that I'm thinking about it, why is everyone staying up all night, isn't yeezy stock PST so earliest would be 6 am est, other than that its ADC US for me. Am I missing something, or people just hoping for an early release?
Yeezy Supply. Random drop.

No one knows when the drop is, and do you really want to be caught sleeping when you could have the chance at getting through?

Curious............if we're on season 5 of the Yeezy line how come we're only on the V2?? I'm ready for him to switch up the look and curious to see what his imagination can bring. Just my thoughts
Careful, you'll end up with runners with an attitude like that 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom