ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My go to book when I strike out.
roll.gif

EU release, clear cookies/refresh didn't work, a lot of access denied, a lot of failed injections, going to be a rough one, who know what counter measures Adidas has now, even disabling wishlist.

EU release, clear cookies/refresh didn't work, a lot of access denied, a lot of failed injections, going to be a rough one, who know what counter measures Adidas has now, even disabling wishlist.

If you put anything in your wishlist, you cant even access it. Adidas is clamping down hard this release.

hey guys, how do you get directly to the splash page once it does load up on adidas? I've always gone to twitter to find a link that's renamed in funky letters lol. I've never took notice of the URL it leads to.

People on reddit think there's a new backdoor that other people are holding out on. 

hey guys, how do you get directly to the splash page once it does load up on adidas? I've always gone to twitter to find a link that's renamed in funky letters lol. I've never took notice of the URL it leads to.
adidas.com/yeezy

refresh when splash goes live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom