ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe I cooked. Stayed up all night and got salty at 6 am EST, went to sleep then woke up at 9:20-ish and saw password page was live and took laptop out and cooked! So insanely happy

I'm livid!!!I guessed the password right, got thru all the way, submitted payment and...... got an error message like 505 something. It said "try again in a few minutes". I refreshed got in the que and it said sold out. Some serious BS!!!!!

I'm livid!!! I guessed the password right, got thru all the way, submitted payment and...... got an error message like 505 something. It said "try again in a few minutes". I refreshed got in the que and it said sold out. Some serious BS!!!!!

What was the password?

I'm livid!!! I guessed the password right, got thru all the way, submitted payment and...... got an error message like 505 something. It said "try again in a few minutes". I refreshed got in the que and it said sold out. Some serious BS!!!!!

This...Even got charged :lol:

You thought you guessed the pw right but you just got through like everyone else.

First Yeezy Supply win!
Same here! 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom