ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I know what I did wrong.  I didn't follow my routine having yeezy page up before it went live. Took me 10 min to get set up after drop. Doomed me!

Struck out on ADC, and didn't know the password for YS so no luck either. And I will not be buying these shoes resell this time; I actually tried hard, and I refuse to reward others with my money! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Same here. All nighter. Back to the Boost thread we go. This thread is just too chaotic and annoying most of the time. Even when I took W's on the Breds, I preferred posting in the Boost thread.
no need to stay in here any longer since it's going to be infested with shipping posts and resell value talk 

EARLY ACCESS...with password.

Thanks I was getting confused because I stayed up will 330am then at 630 woke up and saw the password page but just continued to the product page and saw it unavailable. I was tripping like damn there was actually a password lol

Got Thru On A Second Device, Another 30 If Not More Attempts At Captcha And Still Empty Handed >:

If I Have To Identify Another Store Front, Truck, Palm Tree, Locate The Mole On The *** Cheek Or Circle Another Street Sign, I'm Gonna Lose My ****!

Last edited:
copped the breds so its not that bad i guess... i really wanted these if i had to pick one out of the 2 but at least i got 1 pair... i knew it would be unrealistic to cop these since they were so limited

I'm tired as hell from staying up all night but I had to be up anyways to work.  

Can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I stayed up with absolutely nothing to show for it.  Cruel world. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom