ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying that I am going to get 2 calls tomorrow saying g that I won raffles. Its going to happen.

Just gotta believe in the dream my man :lol:

Went to Westfield SF today around 6:45 and managed to squeeze in to Adidas and Pacsun. I heard they actually closed the Adidas line down but they decided to let a small handful of us register anyways. Chances are looking grim though...

asking a question isn't asking for something . I don't come in here and beg for links and beg for help "coppin". big difference. and I been here for 14 years I'll ask for anything I please. the end.
what you just said makes no sense. asking a question is in turn asking for a response with information which is something. Gotcha.

Last edited:
i aint no yeezy expect but those 350's look very off
could be real tho for all i know
laugh.gif
Just checked the insta, pattern on the TD's they appear to be selling look legit, but all the prices point me to one answer, fake.

maybe its just the angle the shape looks funny as hell

That's how 350s look straight out of the box. The "tongue area" of the sock liner still needs to be adjusted.

The store is probably luring in people by showing a photo of an authentic pear.

Last edited:
asking a question isn't asking for something . I don't come in here and beg for links and beg for help "coppin". big difference. and I been here for 14 years I'll ask for anything I please. the end.
what you just said makes no sense. asking a question is in turn asking for a response with information which is something. Gotcha.
I said people come in here who joined in the last 1-6 months ago asking for bd links and codes and **** like that. that's who I'm talking about. I asked a question not looking for a hand out. get it now ? I ain't here begging for easy ways. obviously if you want to be technical I asked for something. but the two are completely different.

more than 1000 new posts?! 
nerd.gif

How did the confirmed app work for the people who used it? Were many successful?

Did anything else special happen? I can't read through +1000 new posts 
ohwell.gif

Feedback is much appreciated 

The main adidas in Moscow already started their raffles, good thing i went there today since there were no announcements

Thanks! Extra Butter is always packed, but Champs is a must

I believe the only locations for pacsun are qcm and Roosevelt.

I'm debating whether to go extra butter or not. Probably go there tomorrow and hit pacsun in a few before my first class at 12. Hopefully they start raffles when the open at 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom