ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than a full 24-48 Hr camp out. At least I can go to my car and sleep and just set an alarm. Also better than ghost chairs like people mention as well as line cutters.

Im gonna see if the BK next to the store works 24/7, might be able to sleep there

Multiple tabs are necessary to get through the splash page.

Btw, I remember for the TD pacsun drop, no one was able to flourish desktop, the only way to get through was through your mobile.

Then there are some glitches to Mr Porter as well but don't think they releasing this time.

It's all depending on your ping and Mps fam.

It's gonna be tough fighting bots lol

I said people come in here who joined in the last 1-6 months ago asking for bd links and codes and **** like that. that's who I'm talking about. I asked a question not looking for a hand out. get it now ? I ain't here begging for easy ways. obviously if you want to be technical I asked for something. but the two are completely different.
those aren't people... they're ninja

laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you make me check in at 12AM and then make me come back and check in at 3AM, I'll provide you with my own pen so you can cross me off the list right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so where's this rumor coming from that it could cause problems if you get through the splash page on multiple tabs?

or are you supposed to exit all the other tabs once you get through on one?

Well from past drops, I've heard that people who manually keep refreshing and auto refreshing are sometimes mistaken for a bot which causes them to get banned.

Honestly I've cooked more through mobile than I ever did with my computer. Preme included

The Nike SB era was so good. Down at MIA Skateshop we have a community and we make a list to those that camped and the farthest we've went was to either the corner store or our cars to rest. I think I have pics of the Spacejam SB drop someone on my hard drive lol
yea but that wasnt any serious camp. where u there when dooms dropped? went aorund the corner halfway down the alley thats to the right of t he shop. i just walked away. apparently they had like 100+ pairs. shouldve stayed. 

Raffle is fair to the people who actually work and don't have time to waste checking in/sleeping in chairs overnight.  

Checking in once a day, fine.  But every 3 hours?  No thanks. 
thats od. i either have school or work. unless ur a D boy, or live around the block and can have someone save ur spot u cant do the camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom