ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atleast you guys got legalized trees
smokin.gif
Helps me forget I missed out

You got other sneaker stores?
Couple of consignment shops, but nothing like Ruvilla or any of the "chains" of boutique sneaker shops.  One cool sneaker shop called DVSN WEST, but they don't get yeezys.  They get some foams and some Asics / NB releases (but no collabs)

Edit:  Also a ton of fakes available on craigslist, haha:  http://denver.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=yeezy

Last edited:
this stuff is always a blur to me....

when you do the adidas in store ipad raffle...

they dont send out L emails right, you only get something from them if you win?

no way im winning these from parks mall i didnt even try hoh this time cause employees always seem to offer to sell u a pair at flight club prices while your shopping in store or  putting in for raffles.... when they did a raffle on 72-10s i was sure i would at least get one call .... no go but it seems all those ftl family stores have been infiltrated backdoor business for quite a while it doesnt matter who the management is....

Luckily (sounds like), I missed their raffle because they were the ONE store that decided to wait until yesterday to hand out tix. So i missed them and replaced with the PacSun raffle at NorthPark. What you think about FTA and Champs raffles @ Parks though?

this stuff is always a blur to me....

when you do the adidas in store ipad raffle...

they dont send out L emails right, you only get something from them if you win?
correct, they don't send out L mails. So if your inbox is dry, you didn't win. 

speaking of Ls

what ever happened to mexicansneakerhead.

last i seen the dude he somehow hit on grey 750 raffle at Kith and hasnt been heard from since.

Last edited:
I never understood why it takes 2 days to call back.
I mean they have what 12-50 pairs? Should take no more than an 1-2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom