ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizing question, gonna try to get my lady a pair as well, she's a size 8 in normal kicks, does that mean I should go for a sz 6 PB?

Sizing question, gonna try to get my lady a pair as well, she's a size 8 in normal kicks, does that mean I should go for a sz 6 PB?
she's a size 8 in women's? then i'd get a size 6.5 in mens, or 6 if she likes it a little snug, but a size 7 would be too big. These shoes fit TTS.

For people who tried on pacsun' website - did they charge you without you getting a pair? ADC charged me 3 times and held $600 in my checking account for a full week and I never ended up with a pair. This time around I can't afford that hahaha so I was wondering if any of the other sites do that too?

For people who tried on pacsun' website - did they charge you without you getting a pair? ADC charged me 3 times and held $600 in my checking account for a full week and I never ended up with a pair. This time around I can't afford that hahaha so I was wondering if any of the other sites do that too?

Use a credit card end of story

my girl wears a 7.5 in womens I got her a 5.5 and it fits perfectly, if that helps.
that's extremely odd. Unless you're comparing different brands where sizing is inconsistent. that or your girl don't really wear a 7.5 
laugh.gif

My girl wears a 6 in women's, all her size 5 350's fit her perfectly. 

right, but being that these run a size too big, then wouldn't I be looking for a 6?
These don't run a size big. They fit TTS for the most part. Most would agree. I got these TTS, half a size down, and 1 full size down. TTS fits me better.

Last edited:
anybody know if pacsun in GSP finished raffles? I go on break at 730pm and was wondering if I can swing by real quick. They arent picking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom