ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for the online drops, surely multiple tabs would be pointless, as the account position is randomised. Wouldn't multiple accounts be better? Can you sign the same card up to multiple accounts?

Like I said, I got a few of my students helping me out. 1 student for 5 computers. Once I get through it will be easy. Most likely going to be able to double, triple, maybe even quadruple up!
If this works then I'm buying 50 powerball tickets tonight which means i should win the powerball at least twice.  

it is very quiet with callbacks so far today, tonight is gonna be hot with calls and adidas emails going out

All these people hitting pairs ..... Just goes to show you the volume of these things is prob massive. The market will be flooded 

All these people hitting pairs ..... Just goes to show you the volume of these things is prob massive. The market will be flooded 
volume may have increased a bit but nowhere near "massive" and the market will not be flooded. there are tons of people in here and that i know who have been striking out thus far. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom