ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P ADC Backdoor links.  2-18-16 

laugh.gif
happy.gif

Kanye rap about the model and Bleach booty hole and his t-shirt!? Wtf

Who thinks like that!?
Comedy!

It's like "Don't Wear Black Jeans to Strip Clubs"

Who knows bout that??

SOLD OUT IN OZ

Took 35 mins to sell out entirely in Australia. The sizes 4-7 sold out in 10 minutes. Size 10 was last to go.

BD link and any variant is producing a 403 Forbidden error. Like I said before it's allowing random sessions into purchase and that's done via queuing system. (H&M also did this at Balmain drop).

All you fucbois that paid good coin for a BD link or Bot gonna be hella salty tomorrow PM.

Last edited:
I've copped from ADC UK & ADC DE (shipping to friends' addresses, not forwarding services) and never needed a VPN. Maybe they switched it up.

and my streak at parks mall is still intact i have never won one item from any of the stores champs footlocker footaction since sneaker raffles were initiated smh it could be a raffle for a kswiss or avia shoe as long as its at parks mall i'll never win #backboorbusiness 

Damn...I'm registering 3 L's from there then. I guess by quarter to 4:00, we'd know by now. Hell, that's probably the case for Town East also. Guess it's on line for me. Now, to decide if I want to pay for info. Still got a sliver of hope for Pac Sun, so we'll see. Otherwise, yeah...On line for these and NMD's. How is this even possible? #ADCReleaseOverload.

Still haven't gotten a single call in the Detroit area...
mean.gif
 New post button flourishing out here while we all take Ls tho.

I've copped from ADC UK & ADC DE (shipping to friends' addresses, not forwarding services) and never needed a VPN. Maybe they switched it up.
Are you saying that when you went to .au/yeezy it booted you out to the us site? Like before you would manually have to enter the foreign address each time to stay on that countries version of the site. If they changed this then I'll have to use VPN.

Last edited:

Are you saying that when you went to .au/yeezy it booted you out to .us? Like before you would manually have to enter the foreign address each time to stay on that countries version of the site.
In the past, for the DE site, when I went to the link they had tweeted it would stay on the page for one cycle, then boot me out when it auto-refreshed. BUT, when I got the right link, it kept me on the DE site without booting me out.

Think it was the difference between adidas.com/us/apps/yeezy & adidas.com/us/yeezy - having "apps" in the URL seemed to make the difference, but I'm not sure that works anymore because using that URL now just resolves to adidas.com/yeezy no matter which country I set it to...

Still haven't gotten a single call in the Detroit area...
mean.gif
 New post button flourishing out here while we all take Ls tho.
From where?

Mr. Alan's Elite posted a pic online of the winning raffle #'s

Ruvilla emailed their winners, per people in this thread. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom