ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing that all santa monica locations FTL/FA/CHAMPS have been called so im praying for pac sun or shiekh to pull through. Praying to the retails gods right now, if not then im waking up early AM for that online beating. 
FA culver hasnt called yet, champs has been calling since last night and they are almost done, FA santa monica is still calling now and so is the footlocker there, and FA del amo i dont know if its over yet

Really wish Undefeated was getting these and releasing online. Probably the easiest site to cop off of. Hopefully I have the same luck that I had with the TB 750 drop and ADC!

me irl

TdWrPRT.gif

thank u based god

Last edited:
Just scrolling through the last 20 pages sooo many people entering they're FIRST raffle EVER and hitting. Salt levels through the roof

Another L to add to the collection. Only three stores throughout my entire area got them in and the last store just posted 3hrs ago that they were holding a raffle from 3-6 couldn't make it. Everything around here is fixed. 0-9. FML. 

I just hit............. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

on a lady at the mall [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why this raffle process is so primitive?  Isn't there a more efficient way to do this?  A simple card reader that takes the information from the bar-code on the state issued license/ID  and enters it into a computer seems logical.  There has to be more transparency surrounding these raffle drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom