ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-20% are NT members.  The other 80% of the raffle winners are all lurkers.  

nerd.gif

a handful of Staten Islanders won at the SI Mall for finishline, footaction, and HoH. Saw it in the SI FB group

yup, tweeted by sheikh
thanks for the confirmation, man so all my ticket locations have been called except PACSUN, but imma prolly strike out there and now Shiekh. Hopefully I score a pair tomorrow morning.  Wish I had a longer lunch break so I coulda drove to Millennium shoes heard they had a raffle today. 

thanks for the confirmation, man so all my ticket locations have been called except PACSUN, but imma prolly strike out there and now Shiekh. Hopefully I score a pair tomorrow morning.  Wish I had a longer lunch break so I coulda drove to Millennium shoes heard they had a raffle today. 
yup, i got one more chance in footlocker. Im expecting a dub!!!.....:frown:

LA peeps. WE ON AN UKTRALIGHT BEAM ITS LITTTTT ! Keep y'all faith . If I can get them y'all gon eat man. Pacsun Santa Monica 5min. before I got on the train. Size 11. They had all sizes left (they didn't take size down with the ticket.) They still calling.

i heard shiekh raffle winners were emailed... I just 
i remember tryna cop the OTs here everytime i struck out.. this thing prolly harder than driving around getting a raffle and winning it. Big tease lol

Nah. I think there are guys right here in this group hacking it. My eyes are glazing over looking at the source code though.

LA peeps. WE ON AN UKTRALIGHT BEAM ITS LITTTTT ! Keep y'all faith . If I can get them y'all gon eat man. Pacsun Santa Monica 5min. before I got on the train. Size 11. They had all sizes left (they didn't take size down with the ticket.) They still calling.
Damm congrats bro I been waiting for them I'm glued to my phone

can someone put into words the feeling of staring at your phone waiting for a phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom