ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try copping my pear without a bot #TeamManuel
I feel you, as tempting as it may be, Im always on that #TeamManuel ... two more hours til phone calls are completely done for raffle winners, and then its AM MISSION on the desktop.

If anyone did or receives an email from bait please let us know or else im gonna have to sneak my pair into my own house so my girl dont see i didnt get hers hahhah

Congrats to the folks getting through on raffles! :smokin Aint nowhere in MN to really go but like 1 or 2 spots, so I rely on online.

Can confirm, got backdoored a pair. Don't think ppl would really come in here bragging about that (or at least I wouldn't unless, say, someone asked, like you haha), cause it's kinda looked down upon and ppl in here would just get salty. Stores don't always backdoor their whole stock either. And at least for this release, I can also confirm my store received double the amount.

All true. And cool thanks for the info. Hopefully most spots got more stock.

Been gone for three hours and I "only" missed 10 pages. Pretty slow for a Yeezy thread. This **** normally hits ten pages every half hour the night before a drop.

With all the talk about pears getting "backdoored," I wonder who is receiving these pears. Can anyone confirm for sure that they've actually saw this happen or bought pears this way? I mean we all know it does happen, but with the amount of people winning, and no one actually saying anything about getting pairs "backdoored" to them. Just seems like an easy excuse. Easy cop, out.

It most definitely happens. I have a standing offer from an Adidas employee who is good friends with my sister-in-law to get 350s at $550 a pop. Not to mention the times I have personally witnessed people walk into FL, walk to the back with the manager, and walk out with a FSR.

My girl hit at adidas but then missed a call from an unknown number... I can't **** wit her! does a missed call gaurantee u missed out?

Lady friend of mine just checked her email and got a win from Villa Chicago. Email was sent yesterday.

man super salty with this release so far. no emails even confirming a loss other than afew. losing hope man. 

Can confirm, got backdoored a pair. Don't think ppl would really come in here bragging about that (or at least I wouldn't unless, say, someone asked, like you haha), cause it's kinda looked down upon and ppl in here would just get salty. Stores don't always backdoor their whole stock either. And at least for this release, I can also confirm my store received double the amount.

Does getting it from the backdoor bring the same joy and pleasure as winning a pear from pure luck?

Trying to cop for my girl online, what time they dropping? Thanks in advice for real help.

Congrats to the folks getting through on raffles!
smokin.gif
Aint nowhere in MN to really go but like 1 or 2 spots, so I rely on online.
I feel your pain brother

Does getting it from the backdoor bring the same joy and pleasure as winning a pear from pure luck?
To be honest, no way haha. I actually cooked my first pear (the first PBs) on ADC out of pure luck. Hadn't completely bought into the yeezy hype yet, but I happened to be up in time for the ADC drop saturday morning, figured, **** it, hopped onto ADC and queued up, got pushed to the purchase page not too long after. It was sheer awe and disbelief for the first hour followed by joy / anxiety for the kicks to come hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom