ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before the "Barney's dropped out of nowhere and nothing added to cart were pairs even available F Barney's" crew appears.

yea i got the black screen at first then once i saw the countdown i did the lift up your control center trick and it went to reserve now and i clicked  11 and it said out of that size but i kept clicking it 1,000 times regardless and my phone went into a loop and the this size is not available popup repeated for a whole minute no joke. i just left the app open until it crashed. then i checked back after the buzz died down then it was in my reservations.

lol I was pulling up the Notification Center. But yea I would just get black screen and then force close the app out of impatience

lol I was pulling up the Notification Center. But yea I would just get black screen and then force close the app out of impatience
I got in so many times I think I clicked the reserve button like 12 times but each time I clicked it it kicked me back out to the countdown. The app is trash for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom