ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i thought about this earlier... my wife knows women over in london that would cop for me and ship over. not slipping again next time

I'm from Latvia. probabldy don't know about this country. only chance for me to get yeezys is to use forwarding. kinda f'ed up. thanks adidas
Damn that's ****** up. Sorry.

Why does adc eu not ship to Latvia? They must be stupid 
mean.gif

one block down just shipped, we good :nthat:

Damn no ship updates yet (located in Los Angeles).. Hope my order didn't get cancelled. I was to excited that I was able to get through and pay through PayPal ..Have you ordered from ODB before?

Getting woken up out of my sleep to try for the homies yeezys. Real friends.... Hurry up Adidas. I got a date with Pacsun in the morning!

Damn no ship updates yet (located in Los Angeles).. Hope my order didn't get cancelled. I was to excited that I was able to get through and pay through PayPal ..Have you ordered from ODB before?
yea got the tan 350s from them as well, i got them on monday haha super fast shipping

yea got the tan 350s from them as well, i got them on monday haha super fast shipping

Nice and Congrats! Yeah so far all I have is my paypal reciept/confirmation from them but I'm kinda worried because it made me PayPal by eCheck method. Hopefully that doesn't phase my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom