ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think foot width plays a big part because the 750 are narrow at midsole. If my feet weren't as wide, I would be good with sizing down to a 9 because they're perfect at the toe. But now I have to consider going tts with the 10 instead so that my feet are comfortable at the sides.

This. My TTS is a 12 and I have an 11 in the black 750s. Lengthwise they're perfect, but the width is noticeably tighter than I usually like. They definitely still fit, so if you like a tighter TTS, sizing down is definitely advisable. If the zipper's not sturdier than on the initial release though, I worry that the tightness might lead to a broken zipper down the road.

Last edited:
In my opinion. Moon rocks are better than Oxford tans. Every release more pairs are made. But it's not a bout that. They overall look better. Anyone else?

In my opinion. Moon rocks are better than Oxford tans. Every release more pairs are made. But it's not a bout that. They overall look better. Anyone else?
Moon rocks will be forgotten after a million other colorways get released....these will all be GRs soon

They weren't that hard to get. However, SSENSE did bless us with a 6 pair limit. 
man every Yeezy was hard to get, don't play yourself. I got lucky on TD and struck out on every other release, on top of Living in LA where there is probably the most pairs in the US. 

Moon rocks will be forgotten after a million other colorways get released....these will all be GRs soon
Never in my heart. Don't own a pair but def a must. Anyone here a ultra boost head? They are so comfy and look decent imo.

You joined a week ago and you have 25 posts. You can not come in here and just start asking for stuff. 
I figured I would ask since this was circulating in here. I was just asking for a confirmation if when they count down pops up you swipe up on control center that's it. If you can pm me I'd appreciate it, if not I'll understand.

In my opinion. Moon rocks are better than Oxford tans. Every release more pairs are made. But it's not a bout that. They overall look better. Anyone else?Camel
I think the Oxford Tan fame comes from the camel color trend.

man every Yeezy was hard to get, don't play yourself. I got lucky on TD and struck out on every other release, on top of Living in LA where there is probably the most pairs in the US. 
No one is playing themselves. They were all obtainable, but it did require some work. The only release I did not get was the OT, and this is due to me not really trying on release day—and too many raffles.

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm new here but I have an important question adidas hasn't shipped my OT yet should I be worried and is anyone else facing the same problem ?

Hi guys I'm new here but I have an important question adidas hasn't shipped my OT yet should I be worried and is anyone else facing the same problem ?
Whats your adidas order number and shipping address?  [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]  ill get that looked at for you. 

And I'm sorry i didn't get your name.. Im Briggs. 

Last edited:
I see a lot of people here have gotten their 750s in. What have y'all been wearing with them? I'm interested in how NTers are styling them.

Here's my attempt:

Pretty difficult to photograph these on my phone.
I'm probably going to pair them with my grey JE Escorbar sweats. Up top either my black fishtail crew or a light colour U-Neck with a black MDR.

anything with a smaller leg opening that doesnt' look skin tight would be ideal. 6.5" hem opening would do the tric.

Haven't had a chance to pick up the JE Cast yet, but they're definitely a good wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom