ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think these yeezy relaeses will ever not be frustrating. You would think that adidas would improve things every step of the way...but nah, errors left and right. Why can't adidas mimic Supreme's checkout model? Their's is impeccably smooth and rewards your swiftness
*DJ Khaled voice* Because Adidas doesn't want you to buy Yeezys. 

They want you to feel sad you took an L and spend that money on some other sh*t Adidas products and try again for Yeezys (and repeat cycle). They're brilliant, actually.

WTF is Inventory Error? Does that mean OOS? I refreshed the entire browser after getting that error to re-enter the queue. Manged to get past the queue several times but ended up in "INVENTORY ERROR". 

Finally ordered and got email confirmation. Took a whole lotta backspacing to do so. Don't give up if u were able to cart and get an error just backspace out and click on your bag. Same at checkout process

Just got an inventory error once. Never even got to add to cart or see size availability. I suppose it wasn't meant to be.

Damn. IMO, adidas needs an app with the same concept as Nike's "Draw" method of letting people buy. Got charged twice for nothing except false hope lol 

They have the best check out ever!!!!  I cooked on the Supreme 5's easy.

Hell yeah. I copped Supreme 5s in less than 30 seconds. It was probably Supreme's most hyped up release in a long time, and their website handled all the traffic and checkouts like a CHAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom