ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone cop a size 16? Lol. They charged me but didn't put my order through. That was probably my only chance at copping a pair in my size :frown:
I was trying to order that size for like an hour. None of my cards would process on that final step.

Last edited:
Carted pairs 5+ different times but could not either get past the Checkout page or Review and Pay page!!!
THIS on all Countries

laugh.gif

email confirm on one pair. Got charged on a different card for another but no email confirm. with all the suffering in here, i won't even hope for my second pair.

Woke up and my wife took the kids to school. She came back and I was on the computer this whole time. Now she is about to go get the kids again.

I just been racking Ls up all day. No shoes and now I get no cat lol. I took the day off for nothing ha

email confirm on one pair. Got charged on a different card for another but no email confirm. with all the suffering in here, i won't even hope for my second pair.
i hope you do get your second pair... because that'll mean i get 4 pairs ...

gonna go listen to elliott smith and watch a sad documentary. not doing any work out of spite. thank god i'm a philadelphia sports fan and used to losing. 

I just stared at the spinning wheel like I was hypnotized :lol:

Never got passed that spinning wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom