ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the trick won't work next time. This time the inventory errors were different than the last time on the OT. I expect some slight changes of errors for the next drop as well lol

sucks hearing about all these checkout issues.  

as I stated earlier, I won the OKINI online raffle.  I also was able to score a couple pairs on ADC.  I was in line way before the Adidas tweet went out.  I made it to the actual shoe page before inventory was loaded, but instead of refreshing, I just waited til the Adidas tweet.  refreshed twice and boom, IN.  3 tabs opened up for me within seconds of each other.
good day for me.  on to the NMDs tomorrow

I did the same. I just couldn't check out. I kept logging in on different devices and the shoes stayed in my cart I just couldn't get past the last page. Tried 2 cc. 1 got hit with 6 pending charges and the other one 2 lol. Oh well

Last edited:
adidas's confirmation email gets handed out slowly. YOU WILL GET THE SHOE ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER/CONFIRMATION AFTER PLACING IT!!

Seems these charges with no email confirmation is more prevalent this release. I too was charged and still haven't received an email. Has this happened in the past where adidas just give a refund? It happened to me with the OTs however I received my email about an hour or so later.

sucks hearing about all these checkout issues.  

as I stated earlier, I won the OKINI online raffle.  I also was able to score a couple pairs on ADC.  I was in line way before the Adidas tweet went out.  I made it to the actual shoe page before inventory was loaded, but instead of refreshing, I just waited til the Adidas tweet.  refreshed twice and boom, IN.  3 tabs opened up for me within seconds of each other.
good day for me.  on to the NMDs tomorrow

When you say refresh do you mean you refreshed the inventory error page or you hit Try Again?

Should kept hitting "try again" when you got the inventory error. It eventually let you pick a size but checking out was damn near impossible

I'm saying I only wanted 1 pair. Would have been happy to cook. And for those talking about getting a refund. If you call Adidas @ 8004481796 and give them the last 4 of the card used and your name, they will take off the hold and release the funds. Take about a day or less.

So for the heads that have been here longer and thought resell would drop after this release, still on that bandwagon?

Got charge 4x on one card (No confirmations or emails)
Got charge 2x on another card (No confirmation or emails)
Adidas got me for 1302 , and still wont bless me.

Did you check your adidas account to see if you have any order confirmations?

this is a luck of draw...theres no correct way of doing it...it helps when you have a very fast connection tho

What an awful, no good, very bad release.

Don't think I've carted so many Yeezy's from so many different sites ever....only to not check out.

:lol:

On the plus side, that Barmey's shipping though... :nthat:

American express fraud department called and knocked me off while I was in the last step of payment. I was screwed after that. Nothing but problems after that call even though I told them it was me

"Any update for the people that had their card charged but no confirmation page or email?"

This is annoying AF. Stop asking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom