ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizing suggestions:

TRUE TO SIZE, this is true more than ever due to the extra heel padding. I know people were making half size down work for the previous yeezys and saying TTS was a little big. This padding will fill that space that you thought you had extra on the previous 350's.
I hope that's not true [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just in case you guys were wondering...I been on this L train since last night making all local stops.

video-L.gif

I'm not smart enough to understand what adidas is doing.

How much exclusivity worth?

People willingly and happily pay 200+ for HQ fake Yeezy's at what point are you leaving too much money on the table by intentionally limiting supply?

Call me lucky, but this release was easy for me compared to when I copped oxford tans. I got hit with the inventory error at 832. Clicked the try again button once and sizes popped up. Added to cart with ease, but got the white screen while trying to move to the payment page...hit the back button to try and move to the payment page again and it worked. Submitted payment at 837 got confirmation email at 845. I was in complete awe, as this was all on mobile, while I was heading to an interview.

Did anybody picked up their winning raffle pair at Santa Monica footlocker there was a guy who offered me 1000$ for my pair but I turned it down considering this is my first pair he was offering everybody money for their pairs lol

I'm not smart enough to understand what adidas is doing.

How much exclusivity worth?

People willingly and happily pay 200+ for HQ fake Yeezy's at what point are you leaving too much money on the table by intentionally limiting supply?
Exclusivity can be worth a huge amount to a brand. Adidas's profile would not be half as big as it is right now if yeezys were a gr 

Call me lucky, but this release was easy for me compared to when I copped oxford tans. I got hit with the inventory error at 832. Clicked the try again button once and sizes popped up. Added to cart with ease, but got the white screen while trying to move to the payment page...hit the back button to try and move to the payment page again and it worked. Submitted payment at 837 got confirmation email at 845. I was in complete awe, as this was all on mobile, while I was heading to an interview.
seems like mobile was the way to go for this release. 3 computer screens only gave me neck pains and anxiety -.-

Now that the thread has cooled down a bit..

I was "in line" well before the tweet went out like an hour... but i kept reading on twitter that " sizes arent loaded"  

Minutes before the tweet went out.. the page kept going to " inventory problems"

and then all of a sudden it let me go in and select a size.. as I was going through that and entering my CC info, I saw the Adidas tweet.. but by that time I had already almost chekcked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom