ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2015 PB size 11.5 and size 12 2016 PB, the size 12 is not much larger than the 11.5
I noticed this too. I have turtledoves and 2016 pirate blacks in a 12 and they feel similar. Might be because my turtledoves are well worn and don't have the padding the 2016 PB have.

Its funny how when these first dropped buying for 725 was a bad deal , now people including myself would jump at 1k in a heartbeat. I suggest getting them LC and copping asap. Turtle Doves can look so beat in the sole and other places even with minor wear. So 9/10 for 1k go for it.
Damn. Definitely tempting. Thanks for the feedback!

was in the bathroom, came back and saw my monitor notification was green, was too late, lol
Yeah page notifier went off I was mid-sleep watching the warriors vs trail blazer game. I shot up so quick.
Had a 13 in cart got to the last step and got cartjacked. Yezzy Supply has such a easy checkout system that it sort of reminds me of Supreme.
Click Click Click Purchase.
My auto-fill did all the work as usual , but I still took a L.
YS need to block bots like Supreme. However If they don't , Ill find a good bot to use on the site.
I think YS could be a good to go place in later releases.
Which notifiers do you use? The ****** one on my mobile doesn't work

Any ideas on sizing? I heard the PBs fit like Tubular Xs so I went TTS. I go TTS in Jordan 2s, 4s, 5s, 7s, and 11s, and go up a half size in foams and ultra boosts. I suspect that going TTS was the right decision, just curious what you guys think. I have a wide foot, not crazy wide but pretty wide.

View media item 1919574
It only took my sister one damn raffle to win! I been entering these things left and right for every release, driving across the state, and she made it happen on her first try! Smh. Good luck on pairs fellas!

they should just cancel all them email addresses that start with guest.XXXX, like cmon braaaauh how obvious u tryin to make this

Me too, I just need a pair...no doubles or nothing. I just need one pair :frown:

Do they show up on the page or are all these hidden links |I

they should just cancel all them email addresses that start with guest.XXXX, like cmon braaaauh how obvious u tryin to make this
Haha, you're reading those screenshots wrong. guest.XXXX isn't the email address they use or else they wouldn't get the email with the shipping confirmation. They use their legit email address. They should however cancel orders that went to the same email address.

Haha, you're reading those screenshots wrong. guest.XXXX isn't the email address they use or else they wouldn't get the email with the shipping confirmation. They use their legit email address. They should however cancel orders that went to the same email address.
enlightening

Its funny how when these first dropped buying for 725 was a bad deal , now people including myself would jump at 1k in a heartbeat. I suggest getting them LC and copping asap. Turtle Doves can look so beat in the sole and other places even with minor wear. So 9/10 for 1k go for it.
Man, whatever about the hype and everything, you seriously can't justify ever paying 1k for a used pair of shoes that aren't even made from leather. The hype is so unbelievably out of control. 5 times RRP for used, what has happened to us!

Man, whatever about the hype and everything, you seriously can't justify ever paying 1k for a used pair of shoes that aren't even made from leather. The hype is so unbelievably out of control. 5 times RRP for used, what has happened to us!
Lmao thats soooo ******* true. Dammit. I might as well not.. Where is my self control?! lmao

Guys, don't give up, the one shoe per household rule still stands, there WILL be a restock again
I thought it was one per style not per household

So one household can get all four yeezys as long as they're all the different styles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom