ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever had the 2015 bourdeaux 7s and I've never owned any yeezys so this isn't too helpful. Do you normally wear a 13 in most kicks?
I wear 13 or 13.5 depending on the shoe. Most Jordans I need a 13.5. Sometimes like on the new Maroon 6s, a 13
I've only ever had the 2015 bourdeaux 7s and I've never owned any yeezys so this isn't too helpful. Do you normally wear a 13 in most kicks?
I would suggest you get the same size that worked for you on the 2015 Bordeaux 7s.

THAT EMAIL IS 1000000% FAKE, IT CAME FROM A TROLL ON TWITTER
yeah not believing it either my order number for OT's was 150xxx, his order number is 211xxx. doubt they had even close to that many pairs but believe what u want. not to mention the fact that my order was placed after the timestamp on his email screenshot.

Last edited:
What's funny is people assumed PB prices would go down from this restock

But they haven't [emoji]128528[/emoji]
There's no reason for them to. You're talking about (2) different versions of the shoe with (2) different color codes. I.E. If anything, V1 should continue to rise in price/value... that is of course assuming that YEEZY hype stays the same, but as we've all seen, it's appears to be continually rising (despite an increase in production numbers).

THAT EMAIL IS 1000000% FAKE, IT CAME FROM A TROLL ON TWITTER
 or kanye!? 
nerd.gif

I wear 13 or 13.5 depending on the shoe. Most Jordans I need a 13.5. Sometimes like on the new Maroon 6s, a 13 works. To me, Yeezys run similar sizing to the Jordan 1s from

Thanks. Well, I hope they aren't like 1s cause that means I need to go a half size up. I ordered a 9.5 which fits perfect in 2014-15 7s, 2s, 4s, 5s, and 11s.

I would suggest you get the same size that worked for you on the 2015 Bordeaux 7s.
Thanks. I ordered the same size, a 9.5. Hopefully that works out. Repped both. Thanks guys

Not like I would have had a chance, but can't believe I missed OT restock. My personal favorite 350. Won a raffle on those but the 9 was too tight and ended up just flipping it real quick. Debating on trading one of my 2016 PBs for some OTs. 

meanwhile the 16's are superior lol
For real. There was a real good comparison vid someone posted in here last night. The extra padding is amazing and I like how the padding helps balance out the shoe from the back view. Beefs it up just enough IMO. The only thing I like about the 15 PBs is the matte lace tips.

Not like I would have had a chance, but can't believe I missed OT restock. My personal favorite 350. Won a raffle on those but the 9 was too tight and ended up just flipping it real quick. Debating on trading one of my 2016 PBs for some OTs. 

I was not happy about the QC on the Tans. There were glue stains and bad stitching all over several of my pairs.

I was not happy about the QC on the Tans. There were glue stains and bad stitching all over several of my pairs.
Bumped up the production numbers too quick. OT's were the first with 0.5 sizes right? Don't think the factory was ready. 

For real. There was a real good comparison vid someone posted in here last night. The extra padding is amazing and I like how the padding helps balance out the shoe from the back view. Beefs it up just enough IMO. The only thing I like about the 15 PBs is the matte lace tips.
the lace tips are exactly the same. the matte is actually more defined on the 16's.

is anyone waiting for a restock?  it is doing my head in now. I've been at it since 7AM (UK time) on the 19th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom