ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Barneys was the ultimate cook site for another yeezy drop. That's where i got multiples from. Dudes talk about bots on footsites, but I think it's even worse on Barneys. Do they even cancel orders?
Finding the links is a ***** though. Still trying to find how they generate those product ideas at the end of their urls.

Finding the links is a ***** though. Still trying to find how they generate those product ideas at the end of their urls.
I would like to know also. Like do they monitor an xml page and pull info from that or do they use a program to scrape the info from website....idk

Don't worry about being banned from adidas right now.
Not anything in there to eat from anyways.

if you check twitter, you can see lots of bots scooped up on yeezysupply

plenty more like that

Anyone know the name of the bot used in these tweets? You can PM me if it's against board rules or whatever. I just wanna know for uh... research... for a paper I'm writing for school... Yeah that's it.

at first i thought it might've been the same link for the OG drop but the product id was different. Barney did not tweet anything nor did they update any of their pages.  How ppl got that link is sorcery 

Anyone know the name of the bot used in these tweets? You can PM me if it's against board rules or whatever. I just wanna know for uh... research... for a paper I'm writing for school... Yeah that's it.
I don't have a twitter account or know anything about it and i was able to find this answer out in 2 seconds. Look closely.

One of the dudes is shouting out the answer you need right in the tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom