ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

my tracking number from Fedex hasnt updated yet. 
eyes.gif
Patience my friend. Give it til the end of business tomorrow. If no update then I'd worry...

Im hearing conflicting stories on PB restock sizing.  Are they TTS or will they run a half size small due to extra padding on heel?   I usually wear a 9.5 but ordered 9, guess we'll find out soon enough.

Im hearing conflicting stories on PB restock sizing.  Are they TTS or will they run a half size small due to extra padding on heel?   I usually wear a 9.5 but ordered 9, guess we'll find out soon enough.
It really depends on how people like their shoes to fit. If you like a little bit of room than it might be too small. I'm a 9 and went .5 size down as usual with 350's and the PB 2.0 definitely feel a little bit more snug because of the heel padding. The 8.5 will still be fine, but I could have gone TTS.

Last edited:

I wear a 9 but bought a 9.5 instead and they actually fit perfect with the new heel padding. Picked mine up from finishline SF.

Both DS? Scam written all over that. No way that's a fair trade 1:1.

maybe the guy didnt care for the tans and just wanted OVOs straight up. if he paid retail for them, then its his gain actually. not everyone is tryna make a buck. maybe dude just wanted the shoes and didnt wanna go through it all.

Can anyone who has both in hand compare TDs to 2016 PBs sizing wise? I have a pair of TDs in a 10 that fit snug but well. Ordered a size 10 in the 2016 PBs off ADC and now I'm starting to worry the might not fit.

Can anyone who has both in hand compare TDs to 2016 PBs sizing wise? I have a pair of TDs in a 10 that fit snug but well. Ordered a size 10 in the 2016 PBs off ADC and now I'm starting to worry the might not fit.

Vinotwofour answered this yesterday.

both fit the same to me.. im a sz 12

maybe the guy didnt care for the tans and just wanted OVOs straight up. if he paid retail for them, then its his gain actually. not everyone is tryna make a buck. maybe dude just wanted the shoes and didnt wanna go through it all.

You may be right but i think we're all inclined to believe the worst of people

i have TD in 11 and PB 2.0 in 10.5 

Definitely smaller in the middle of the shoe and about 2 centimeters in the toe area. I can live with the 10.5 but i will be looking for a size swap all week.

I wear 11 in UltraBoost for size ref

damn thought I had a win. had pending charges in my account for the PB. Got a shipping email from adidas, but it was for the pure boost x I ordered for my wife.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom