ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 to trade for a size up is kind of OD IMO. They sell the size 7.5 for a good amount more than the size 8 - 8.5, so not sure why they would demand 200 on top....

why bother with debit when you can just pay cash. cash is accepted everywhere. i carry 1k cash with me every day with a rubba band. not sure why CC is automating anything. 

you kids need a how to manage credit class along with your sex ed class. 

u homers thinks credit cards are STDs and using plastic wrap is the same instead of condoms. don't believe in oral sex because u believe can get ur girl pregnant. SMDH

giphy.gif

The best method:

1) Get a credit card that gives points.

2) Pay for EVERYTHING with the credit card but do not spend more than you have in cash.

3) Pay off the credit card in full every month.

4) Profit.

This is IMO the best way to go. You can redeem your points for cash or flights etc. And since you never roll over a balance you never pay interest.

You wanted to trade the OT for another pair of OT in a diff sz or for PB's? I traded a pair of Moonrocks sz 8.5 for a pair in 9.5 for $40 last time I went there.

yea my OT 7.5 for another OT in an 8 or 8.5 .. i still dont know how they got that price .. especially since both of the sizes are for sale for the same price on their website

The best method:

1) Get a credit card that gives points.

2) Pay for EVERYTHING with the credit card but do not spend more than you have in cash.

3) Pay off the credit card in full every month.

4) Profit.

This is IMO the best way to go. You can redeem your points for cash or flights etc. And since you never roll over a balance you never pay interest.
This. I've racked up so much in rewards on my credit cards. I got a pair of ultra boost for free last month just by using points. 

I see the same question being asked throughout this thread, Manual or Bot? And most are saying manual. So who is it thats using these bots? I can see having a bot for a big site like FTA, FNL, NDC, ADC etc. But is there some universal bot that just works on all sites including boutique store sites? I think the whole BD maneuver (pause) is what most people who routinely get multiple pairs are doing.
A lot of the smaller sites run on shopify. There are bots for Shopify, therefore a lot of the smaller sites get botted. If you google around you can find the most popular bots really easily and see all of the sites they support. Apparently bots get mixed results though. If you look around on twitter there are more people complaining about issues with the bots than there are those posting screenshots with tons of pears copped.

yea my OT 7.5 for another OT in an 8 or 8.5 .. i still dont know how they got that price .. especially since both of the sizes are for sale for the same price on their website

It's really at their discretion as it's a hassle for them. They have to remove that pair from their site and swap with you. $200 is absurd but they can pretty much charge whatever they deem is appropriate.

3 out of 4 pending charges went back to one of my credit cards. #hope ?

So I wonder how many people Aiddas ****** over this time.  I wonder what their story is going to be.  I wonder how many pairs are going to get shipped and then called back to Adidas like they did with the OTs 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom