ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for example I dropped three yeezys off to fc Saturday and one of them was my boys. The next day I go to pick his up and one of the corners of the box is completely ripped and the box is damaged, after one freaking day. Also the off chance they return you a fake if you withdraw your sneakers
This makes me doubt why people go to FC to buy Yeezys then. I thought one of the reason buy buy shoes from FC is because they check for fakes and since they are "expects".

Anyone go to solesupremacy today? I called about a size swap and they said "people just aren't bringing them in" which doesn't make much sense to me

This makes me doubt why people go to FC to buy Yeezys then. I thought one of the reason buy buy shoes from FC is because they check for fakes and since they are "expects".
they hardly even look at the kicks you bring em in. I pretty sure a bunch of UAs get through their "screening". as for them having another group of people who inspect sneakers after being accepted for consignment I cant say for sure but I doubt they do that either

Anyone know if flightclub would take pirate black size 10 for 1250? There's literally no shoes in stock on their website.
You guys think flightclub will be flooded with pirate blacks when Adidas shipments come in?

i was about to have fedex re route it but didnt want to risk anything getting messed up/delayed. My first pair ever, so im paranoid lol

Ill be at work for 12 hours. I know my ups driver because of ndc. I don't know the FedEx guy, he might be an *** and just drop it off the front door and just drive off.

I've rerouted fedex packages to their store before with no issues other than it may take an extra business day

Dude..... People are here talking about getting tracking numbers... Give a week. What don't you get man....

Last I checked you didn't need a tracking number when you pick up your shoes up from an actual store. Think before you hit reply kid

they hardly even look at the kicks you bring em in. I pretty sure a bunch of UAs get through their "screening". as for them having another group of people who inspect sneakers after being accepted for consignment I cant say for sure but I doubt they do that either
No way you gonna do an initial check and then come back and try and tell me my sneakers are fake.

Anyone know if flightclub would take pirate black size 10 for 1250? There's literally no shoes in stock on their website.
You guys think flightclub will be flooded with pirate blacks when Adidas shipments come in?
Yeah, don't be greedy dude jump on that if they'll take it.

tumblr_nmz2zpzoqI1uspb6jo1_400.gif

Totally.., lol!

Last I checked you didn't need a tracking number when you pick up your shoes up from an actual store. Think before you hit reply kid
..... Most resellers cop online. With something called bots....... When they receive the shoe. They will bring it to a consignment shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom