ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just called them an hour ago now they said they not getting them. lol tired of these whack employees. try calling them now and see if another one changes their answer? just picked mine up from del amo footaction today. they said they got them in waves. yesterday they got the 10,10.5,11 thats why i got called.
oh what that's some bull. well there has to be shipment for that location.. maybe it hasn't come in yet..

Did adidas announce restock or did they initially announced new design ... For some reason not sure if it was Twitter I saw it said going into new design model

Lol the light flex #NumberFour. It's all good. Most of us wish to have to flexibility multiple pairs allow you

Most of these were purchased using conventional methods. You had all same opportunities I did.

People in here copping multiples just know where to be and when.

Lol, I don't stay in front my laptop all nite without sleep just for shoes, I have better thing to do

When you one of the few that used a BD and copped 
roll.gif

Im convinced buying yeezys is pure luck, my buddy operates his own bot, 0 pairs on 2 launches, I've been manual for the past 2 releases got both and managed to order 2 more PBs for the homies. 

Either that or he has no idea how to bot.

Lol, I don't stay in front my laptop all nite without sleep just for shoes, I have better thing to do

I didn't stay in front of a computer all night to cop multiples. I copped one on the app, one on ADC and was just at the right place at the right time for YS. Like someone said, pure luck.

Last edited:

i think Adidas is dumping old stock.  most people that were successful on ADC US will probably get AQ

i'll assume that the BB5350 is the newer improved model.  which will eventually get restocked.
You think they'll restock the BB5350 versions ? 

I didn't stay in front of a computer all night to cop multiples. I copped one on the app, one on ADC and was just at the right place at the right time for YS. Like someone said, pure luck.

Ok, I don't live in those 3 states for the app, adc sucks just keep spinning like no tomorrow and errors and ys I was in the bathroom when they release.

Shrimp fam flexin today eh?

[Ray j voice] I'm tired of being humble, I'ma bout to pull out the shipping confirmations [Ray j voice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom