ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrelevant.  

No. 
How is them saying, hey heres a new version, and then giving the old is irrelevant? If jordan brand said they where putting out "remastered"  shoes, and then shipped old versions, people would be pissed. It may not be a big deal but its kinda shady.

How is them saying, hey heres a new version, and then giving the old is irrelevant? If jordan brand said they where putting out "remastered"  shoes, and then shipped old versions, people would be pissed. It may not be a big deal but its kinda shady.
They did not say it was remastered or a "new version" in that tweet.  That's how you took the tweet and was your opinion. 

If that's your opinion of shady, then so be it.  

This thread 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Last edited:
I saw a person on twitter say that they bought the AQs from ADC last week and they have the extra padding, etc. I'm hoping that's true.

For those with AQ, are you going to confront Adidas about it? I don't see why you wouldn't. Basically sold you shoes that weren't advertised, so they lied to the customer.

But didn't adidas always say there were no differences. Even though it turned out to be. It was never really advertised otherwise.

If I was an Adidas Rep, and you complained to me about that issue. My first and only response would be "Ok, send them back". 

aight then. 

oh you want a discount code? "Here's a 15% discount code (that you would've gotten anyway by signing up for emails) and you cannot use it on Ultra Boosts or yeezys or anything of value"

aight then.

Last edited:
If I was an Adidas Rep, and you complained to me about that issue. My first and only response would be "Ok, send them back". 

aight then. 

oh you want a discount code? "Here's a 15% discount code (that you would've gotten anyway by signing up for emails) and you cannot use it on Ultra Boosts or yeezys or anything of value"

aight then.

Pretty much :lol: You are probably missing out more than them

thats true, but they did tweet the day before...

The #YEEZYBOOST 350 represents a new design ideal. Available tomorrow.

what part of the old pairs are a "new design ideal?" 
My point exactly, why are yall scared to try. They fooled you with old stock
They've used that same phrase for the 350s in the past though. They were just referring to the 350s in general. You really think adding padding to a shoe makes a "new design ideal"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom