ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say that a majority of us will receive AQ style codes.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

Last edited:
CcAEZYJWEAA3r4W.jpg:large
i wonder how many jakes from state farm they had to skin to make this pic possible 

Anybody in NY getting their package today? I had it ship to my work address (Manhattan) and it says it's out for delivery but it's coming from East Elmhurst. Wondering if other people are in the same boat.

Last edited:

Anybody in NY getting their package today? I had it ship to my work address and it says it's out for delivery but it's coming from East Elmhurst. Wondering if other people are in the same boat.
im at work but mine got delivered in staten island and it came from NJ this morning. Carteret and Keasbey to be exact.

Anybody in NY getting their package today? I had it ship to my work address (Manhattan) and it says it's out for delivery but it's coming from East Elmhurst. Wondering if other people are in the same boat.
.... not everyone has the same dispatch facility. 

im at work but mine got delivered in staten island and it came from NJ this morning. Carteret and Keasbey to be exact.
I guess I'll wait and see what happens. Usually every package i got was delivered from a nearby location. Inside of manhattan to be exact. Thanks for letting me know.

For those who asked to add individual sizes:

I updated it to show the sizes available, however, I was unable retrieve the quantity for each size. I am going to keep digging into Adidas's code and hopefully I will find something.

I LOOKED HIGH AND LOW FOR THIS. WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND IT IN THEIR CODE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom