ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a bot but made this for the launch. Could beat the CAPTCHA but not the stupid cart system. 

You put in a product id, size, and it'll generate your cart URL. Click it and check out. 

View media item 1925400

I'm glad to see someone who is knowledgeable and willing to share info. Where were you when I was trying to figure all this out on release day? LBVS.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see someone who is knowledgeable and willing to share info. Where were you when I was trying to figure all this out on release day? LBVS.
It's not working for Yeezys, he is lying

@jzza4  I need that sz 4 for bae 
eek.gif

The charges dropped on mine. I thought it was because I just canceled this debit card. But it appeared today and I'm happy. Shoes should be here tomorrow.

Wa the store purchased BB bought at an adidas store after hitting on Confirmed?
I'm pretty sure ALL the pairs purchased in store, whether confirmed, or boutiques, or footsite raffled stores, came with the BB version. I didn't hear/see any of this AQ mess until Adidas US online pairs went out. 

With all of these autobots coming out, I'm actually prepared for ADC to turn to a process similar to The Draw on Nike.  

It's coming, be ready.  

Stop lying, this bd link is not working, you can't beat the recaptcha with this one, don't believe this fool
You can beat the captcha, it's not hard until they patch it up. I'll post up the project later tonight and you can test it out on the products that do have the recaptcha. 

:smile:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure ALL the pairs purchased in store, whether confirmed, or boutiques, or footsite raffled stores, came with the BB version. I didn't hear/see any of this AQ mess until Adidas US online pairs went out. 
Makes sense. Can't wait to get my pair in. Being shipped along with my OTs that have been sitting in Berlin at my buddy's place forever.

Does it say BB on the box and inside shoe tag? And did you order from ADC US? 

Most importantly, do you have the 2015 AQ pair to compare?
It really surprises me, how it can be that difficult, to see if the shoes have padding or not.

Even without an older pair for comparison, it's easy to see and feel it.

Btw. the grey 750s Ye has worn recently are fire 
nthat.gif

It really surprises me, how it can be that difficult, to see if the shoes have padding or not.

Even without an older pair for comparison, it's easy to see and feel it.

Btw. the grey 750s Ye has worn recently are fire 
nthat.gif
some people have never had the previous 350's before. Some people don't even know that 350's comes with standard with padding. 

I just wanna know if any AQ pairs are put out with the BB padding. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom