ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who signed up gets a direct link to free Yeezys tomorrow at 9am, but you have 1 hour to purchase
wink.gif

I was talking to an employee at the adidas flagship store in NYC today and he told me, they haven't got any of the yeezy releases (which I thought was interesting), but he told me when Kanye released the first pair last year the grey 750's that he brought his own workers to hand out the shoes and that the real adidas employees were brought upstairs to sit and wait until the release was over

I was talking to an employee at the adidas flagship store in NYC today and he told me, they haven't got any of the yeezy releases (which I thought was interesting), but he told me when Kanye released the first pair last year the grey 750's that he brought his own workers to hand out the shoes and that the real adidas employees were brought upstairs to sit and wait until the release was over
you're talking about the performance store on soho right? Yeah, the grey 750's was the only release they got and Kanye was there hand delivering pairs from the stockroom for the first few lucky Confirmed app reservation people in line. 

anyone notice dude said link to FREE yeezys, followed by you only have an hour to PURCHASE? so which is it? 
TBH I feel like they're trollin on the free part. Maybe dude wanted to say claim instead of purchase, like you have 1 hour to claim the free yeezy. I signed up but I'm highly skeptical that will go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom