ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

staying positive

i hope so too but we will see, i havent bothered sending in a new email to ask them any questions. figure they'll sort **** out soon
its 50/50 at the end of the day, either we get them or we don't, so might as well be positive

but like i said i do not see why bbbloke would tweet "Missed Out. Buy Apparel" knowing people only really care about the shoes,

some said that it was mean to mean: "missed out on the shoes? just buy some apparel instead"

but that only would be the case IF on the apparel confirmation, it would not ask if you were interested in the tans, to send them an email with your size and confirmation order

so he most definitely tweeted that for a reason

Gonna need a BD link for the Old Thread to get the Old BD Links from the OLD DROPS 
laugh.gif

gonna have to BD NT from a POV on my CPU

Those links work when they want to. I hear people being able to use it but everytime I click it I get an adidas error.

Last edited:
lmao was thinking of keeping these size 7 750's instead of selling now for like 2.2k, and wait for them to reach like 4k to sell

then cop TD's and have a profit of like 2k, but then i remembered that by then TD's will have gone up in price to like 3.5k anyways 

so unless im in it for the money only, no point in waiting to sell when the price inflates, since TD prices will inflate as well,

good thing i realized that now lol

Last edited:
lmao was thinking of keeping these size 7 750's instead of selling now for like 2.2k, and wait for them to reach like 4k to sell

then cop TD's and have a profit of like 2k, but then i remembered that by then TD's will have gone up in price to like 3.5k anyways 

so unless im in it for the money only, no point in waiting to sell when the price inflates, since TD prices will inflate as well,

el oh el

How people feelin bout them beluga jawns? i personally am not thrilled about em would wanna see em in person

I personally get detailed pics of the boost, box tag, and shoe size tag.

Someone here also mentioned that the A and D in the word "MADE" should be touching. I noticed that too in my pairs.
Boost material check isn't going to work anymore btw, some 750/350 reps are being produced with unmirrored boost soles. 
nerd.gif

Mark you need clearer pics.. They look fake but i can be wrong picture quality is horrible... Belugas are fire resale price goong to be bananas

all the bras and shirts are not sold out anymore on YS

thats some good news i think

people cancelled their orders due to being impatient = less people who sent the email to YS for the tans = higher chances of the ones who haven't cancelled to cop tans 

smokin.gif

all the bras and shirts are not sold out anymore on YS
thats some good news i think
people cancelled their orders due to being impatient = less people who sent the email to YS for the tans = higher chances of the ones who haven't cancelled to cop tans 

:smokin

pretty sure that was a hoax.

what do you mean hoax lol

just saying i didnt see anywhere where it was confirmed that if you placed an order you could email to buy a pair of tan 350s. did anyone in here get a chance to purchase them?

Would that really be the case being that a boatload of 350's dropping next year, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom