ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying i didnt see anywhere where it was confirmed that if you placed an order you could email to buy a pair of tan 350s. did anyone in here get a chance to purchase them?
it is not 100% confirmed, but read a few pages back

to start off there was almost no stock of tans, they sold out faster than any other site,

secondly, bbbloke tweeted "Missed Out. Buy apparel" so when you bought apparel and received order confirmation, it says interestad in tan 350? email us your order #, full name, and size,

bbbloke wouldn't make people buy apparel and not get tans knowing all the delivery refusals and chargebacks if YS wouldn't come through
Would that really be the case being that a boatload of 350's dropping next year, just curious.
yes, atleast for the TD's, they are the OG's, first 350 just like the grey 750's, and honestly i think it will be the same for every yeezy because, its not like adidas is going to do re-releases of these colorways with so many new upcoming for 2016, 

so as time passes, there will be more people that have broken in their new pairs, more people that have copped new pairs for resell, and there will be even less amount of deadstock 350's of those colorways, 

so then the ones who copped like 20 pairs will be the ones who will control the market, and sell those DS pairs for extremely ridiculous prices
I WASNT JOKING WHEN I SAID THE PRICE OF THE PIRATES TOOK A HUGE JUMP. GLAD I JUST SECURED TWO PAIRS.
Thanks Obama.

it is not 100% confirmed, but read a few pages back

to start off there was almost no stock of tans, they sold out faster than any other site,

secondly, bbbloke tweeted "Missed Out. Buy apparel" so when you bought apparel and received order confirmation, it says interestad in tan 350? email us your order #, full name, and size,

bbbloke wouldn't make people buy apparel and not get tans knowing all the delivery refusals and chargebacks if YS wouldn't come through

i haven't seen any legit email confirmations saying that if you bought apparel you can buy the 350s. i'll look on twitter more i suppose. the ones ive seen look like photoshops haha. im just surprised to not see anyone on here land a pair if that was true.

i haven't seen any legit email confirmations saying that if you bought apparel you can buy the 350s. i'll look on twitter more i suppose. the ones ive seen look like photoshops haha. im just surprised to not see anyone on here land a pair if that was true.

To me "Missed out. Buy apparel." means exactly that. Nothing more nothing less. The YS website also asks for email/name/size for Yeezy news/updates. I've never received any email updates. I don't even think the gave away any pairs like they said before.

To me "Missed out. Buy apparel." means exactly that. Nothing more nothing less. The YS website also asks for email/name/size for Yeezy news/updates. I've never received any email updates. I don't even think the gave away any pairs like they said before.

that's what i thought as well after reading that tweet. he's the type of guy to say oh you guys missed out just buy the apparel. thought nothing of it.

that's what i thought as well after reading that tweet. he's the type of guy to say oh you guys missed out just buy the apparel. thought nothing of it.

I am curious if anybody that ordered tans got the email confirmation about the interest in tans. Kind of seems dumb that they would sell tans and then include an email confirmation that asks if you're interested in them when they already sold out.

It is legit fam, here

I took this pic of MY email, after buying the apparel, then uploaded to imgur
said it tons of times already,

why would he risk his and Yeezy Supply's reputation, and go through the trouble of tons of chargebacks, and delivery refusals, just to sell some pieces of clothing

the cons far outweigh the pros for him to lie

guess we will find out on Monday/Tuesday the latest

That's what I think. he was only pointing out that there was plenty of apparel available. I signed up with different emails and never got a single confirmation or email update. and they BS'd us on that yeezy giveaway. smh  

It is legit fam, here

why would he risk his and Yeezy Supply's reputation, and go through the trouble of tons of chargebacks, and delivery refusals, just to sell some pieces of clothing

i see. you took the gamble to buy the apparel after that tweet? haha. big gamble i suppose. i didn't get any email like that with my purchase.

It is legit fam, here

View media item 1853474

How did he lie???

Do you guys think someone would trade my size 5 and 7.5 tans for a size 9 black 750?

hell yes fam! 

you can also sell your tans and might have some cash left over after you buy 750 black sz 9

i've seen black 750's go for 1400-1500

That's what I think. he was only pointing out that there was plenty of apparel available. I signed up with different emails and never got a single confirmation or email update. and they BS'd us on that yeezy giveaway. smh  
the bold would be true IF, when in fact you did buy the apparel, you would NOT receive anything on the confirmation stating "Interested In Tans? email us your size, order # (to confirm you bought apparel, that way they would be given exclusively to those who did, and not everyone who sent the info) and full name"

but since it did state that on the confirmation

what else would bbbloke be implying by saying: "Missed Out. Buy Apparel"

i mean its right there in your face lol
i see. you took the gamble to buy the apparel after that tweet? haha. big gamble i suppose. i didn't get any email like that with my purchase.
wouldn't call it a big gamble, but a gamble yeah, 

did you purchase shoes/boots?
How did he lie???
read first quote reply pls

Last edited:
Just a quick question . If i'm wearing US8 on MR , Should i take US 7 or 8 for TDs? note that on MR is slightly tight initially  but i think eventually the knit stretches out and its okay now.

And should i go US8.5 for OT ? will it be too big ?

I had no idea Pirate Blacks and Turtle Doves went up in price that much. Holy ****.

the bold would be true IF, when in fact you did buy the apparel, you would not receive anything on the confirmation stating "Interested In Tans? email us your size, order # (to confirm you bought apparel, that way they would be given exclusively to those who did, and not everyone who sent the info) and full name

but since it did state that on the confirmation

what else would bbbloke would implying by saying: "Missed Out. Buy Apparel"

i mean its right there in your face lol

read first quote reply pls

You guys are reading too much into things...The interest email came AFTER you ordered...AFTER...

That also doesn't prove he lied...

Last edited:

with the price on the apparel it's a gamble in my eyes :lol:
i purchased a pair of 350 MR. still waiting for shipping/cancellation

well, WE GON SEE. If you did buy the clothes for a shot, I hope you get em. but the email doesn't promise anything, heavily implied? maybe. but not explicitly does it promise you a shoe is all I'm sayin 

You guys are reading too much into things...The interest email came AFTER you ordered...AFTER...
and BEFORE, the developer of the site clearly implied in a tweet, that if you missed out, to buy apparel, which is most likely a way to reserve the tans since they ask for all that info,

because of the interest confirmation email.

you are the one asking the questions i am answering them lo,

anyways I honestly don't even want to talk about it anymore lol, there is absolutely nothing we can do at this point anyways but wait until Monday/Tuesday the latest

and really find out what happens

I personally am hoping for the best, i know that it is a 50/50 chance, but for me, it is either that or finally take an L with these tans

well, WE GON SEE. If you did buy the clothes for a shot, I hope you get em. but the email doesn't promise anything, heavily implied? maybe. but not explicitly does it promise you a shoe is all I'm sayin 

I do too. I'm not hating or throwing shade. I just don't see where/how people feel they were lied too. A lot of inferring on their behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom