ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on!

Do you remember if there was a 8 or 8.5 in the PBs on YS? I want to open old wounds on missing out .. 
thanks, when i got to the page there was a few sizes, a 12, 10, 10.5, and i beleive some smaller sizes although im nkt sure

For real? 

I swear a couple of months ago I was seeing TD's for £500-600 here.

Haven't really checked the market lately, just been trying to cop a pair on release.
There are so many fake pairs of TD's out there. It's unreal.

What would you consider to be a reasonable price for Pirates, Moonrocks, Turtle Doves in a 10.5-11?

I know Flight Club has them each listed at 1K+.  I also know that they have Triple Blacks at 2K. 

I'm trying to set up a trade with a friend for Triple Blacks, trying to get the trade where its close to market but still not exactly market.  The current offer stands at Moonrocks and $600.  I kinda feel that it could be a bit more but not exactly sure how much more.  I personally was putting the MRs value at like 700 and TBs at 1.8.

If this isn't the right thread for this my apologies if someone would be kind enough to point in the right direction then I'd gladly remove this.

Last edited:
Did anyone who use a commercial forwarding company in the UK get their 750s or 350s?  I don't want to know the company, I just want to prepare for the next release.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

harsh. what payment method did you use and from which country are you from? i assume you set the billing address to your home country too?
nah, for fowarding addresses, anyone that used one got their orders cancelled, and if your order was shipped it got re routed back to adidas uk. all becasue some dude on twitter... RIP

nah, for fowarding addresses, anyone that used one got their orders cancelled, and if your order was shipped it got re routed back to adidas uk. all becasue some dude on twitter... RIP
in the old thread, however, i remember somebody calling adidas UK up and they claimed not to care whether the shipping address is just a forwarding address. it's more impt for them, i think, that it's a UK shipping and billing address. which is why i was asking if you used an international credit card because that's how mine was cancelled. i called them up and it's a primary factor that the billing address of the credit card is in the UK and the guy on the other line says he thinks the Adidas UK system is made to reject any cc without a UK address.

then again, I know for a fact that the Adidas UK charge did go through then reversed by merchant like most of us here has experienced, and it's a matter of their discretion to cancel it.

in the old thread, however, i remember somebody calling adidas UK up and they claimed not to care whether the shipping address is just a forwarding address. it's more impt for them, i think, that it's a UK shipping and billing address. which is why i was asking if you used an international credit card because that's how mine was cancelled. i called them up and it's a primary factor that the billing address of the credit card is in the UK and the guy on the other line says he thinks the Adidas UK system is made to reject any cc without a UK address.

then again, I know for a fact that the Adidas UK charge did go through then reversed by merchant like most of us here has experienced, and it's a matter of their discretion to cancel it.
Why don't you guys get vanilla visa prepaid cards? Billing can be anything you want.

I went .5 down from my true size for 350s. Im assuming legit TD are over $1000.
are the sizes different from the TD, PB, MR and OT?   I've been hearing everyone saying to go down half a size or stay true to size but a half size up actually fit me perfect in the OT 350.  I usually wear a 8 in nike air maxes FYI

Hey Fam

Quick question, do the TDs fit differently in size compared to the OTs? Im a Size 10 in UB, should i go size 10 in TDs or drop a full size?

Also whats going rate for a size 10 DS TD at the moment?

All 350's fit the same, why would there be any variation within the same model?

The ONLY difference between the TDs, PBs, MRs, and OTs, is that the TDs didn't come in half sizes. So either size up or down by .5.

Congrats to those who got a pair after ADC US sends out that cancelation email.  Now I feel even better trying my luck on ADC on the next release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom