ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kream. Fools on release day always let go for low prices.
Chicago and Florida full of scammers doe. But I do agree, more of the lower priced yeezys are usually some dude in Chicago lol. One of the only times I wish I was there. 

Btw, who has that gif from the last yeezy thread. Guy walks from the stands onto the field and takes a team photo with the team as if he's part of the team lol. 

Last edited:
It's true. It's hard for me to live in Chicago & not scam people. I learn all my tricks from the mayor.

Last edited:
NEW POST BUTTON 
laugh.gif

I'd sell mine for that in a heartbeat.
TB 750 we talking about? right?

Last edited:
Chicago and Florida full of scammers doe. But I do agree, more of the lower priced yeezys are usually some dude in Chicago lol. One of the only times I wish I was there. 

Btw, who has that gif from the last yeezy thread. Guy walks from the stands onto the field and takes a team photo with the team as if he's part of the team lol. 
I see every release. My friend let pb on release day let go 550. Some scammers in chi but in Fl like 10x more. Always get asked "overnight ship"?

I sold my size 9 TDs for 700 [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sold mine for 740 [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

i sold mine for 800 cash at a convention and feel like an idiot now...
i was holding on to them for value to go up, but they hovered under 1k for so long... and of course after i sell em they SKYROCKET.

These sellers on eBay are out of their minds. I asked a dude who has a BIN price of 1000 if he's willing to negotiate. He says, 'Yea, 995.' :rofl:

Haha, that's the worst. Going from ebay to paypal saves 10% so if someone asks me that I will usually drop the 10% from the price. Some people have terrible customer relations and don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom