ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you guys have to realize that offering a price that is 10% less through Paypal rather than eBay, you're basically offering no incentive to do the deal through paypal. I mean what's the difference between buying my item at $1,000 Buy it now price and offering me $900 paypal invoice? You're not doing me any favors really. 

the incentive for the seller is that it will easier to find a buyer at $900 than it would at $1000

the incentive for the seller is that it will easier to find a buyer at $900 than it would at $1000
Thats not really an incentive, it's not like the dude is trying to sell some GR lebrons. Yeezys will always sell eventually. A buyer should offer to do the paypal deal but not exactly cut out the same percentage he would get anyway if he sold through ebay. I don't really resell but I do pay resell and thats the way I see it. 

I find a guy selling shoes at my comfortable resell paying price or whatever is the market value, and I offer slightly below what the seller is offering. If they don't want to sell it at that price, you move on. There isn't just 1 seller. Eventually that seller will get his asking price once the lower prices of the same item gets dried up. 

Last edited:
Thats not really an incentive, it's not like the dude is trying to sell some GR lebrons. Yeezys will always sell eventually. A buyer should offer to do the paypal deal but not exactly cut out the same percentage he would get anyway if he sold through ebay. I don't really resell but I do pay resell and thats the way I see it. 

I find a guy selling shoes at my comfortable resell paying price or whatever is the market value, and I offer slightly below what the seller is offering. If they don't want to sell it at that price, you move on. There isn't just 1 seller. Eventually that seller will get his asking price once the lower prices of the same item gets dried up. 

Incentive is the buyer is going to pay for your item at that moment VS keeping it up on eBay with an unknown date of when it's going to sell.

Last edited:
The incentive is you have a buyer that will take the shoes off your hands, for the same amount you would receive if you sold them on eBay

Incentive is the buyer is going to pay for your item at that moment VS keeping it up on eBay with an unknown date of when it's going to sell.
but like I said, Yeezys are going to sell regardless. Most of the established sellers know to sit on high value items and not budging on their price because eventually they're going to get it. Believe it or not, you don't lose money sitting on shoes that will go up in value, you lost money when you dump it quick for a quick buck. Of course I'm only speaking on these yeezys, some other shoes didn't hold their value so well. The incentive is not taking the shoes off my hands now versus a week or two later and still get the same amount of money. The incentive should be more money. 

To sum it up, why get mad at someone not willing to negotiate on their price. Just move on, there are plenty of other sellers that will take a small cut to get the quick cash and avoid ebay fees. 

Last edited:
but like I said, Yeezys are going to sell regardless. Most of the established sellers know to sit on high value items and not budging on their price because eventually they're going to get it. Believe it or not, you don't lose money sitting on shoes that will go up in value, you lost money when you dump it quick for a quick buck. Of course I'm only speaking on these yeezys, some other shoes didn't hold their value so well. 

To sum it up, why get mad at someone not willing to negotiate on their price. Just move on, there are plenty of other sellers that will take a small cut to get the quick cash and avoid ebay fees. 

Sell regardless could be a day or a year.

The incentive is the buyer with PayPal invoice is going to give you money in your hand instantly.

That's the incentive to message a seller a PayPal invoice offer.

No ones mad it's that some sellers don't think of it that way and you have to explain it to them.

Last edited:

It's true. It's hard for me to live in Chicago & not scam people. I learn all my tricks from the mayor.
roll.gif

The incentive is you have a buyer that will take the shoes off your hands, for the same amount you would receive if you sold them on eBay
Sell regardless could be a day or a year.

The incentive is the buyer with PayPal invoice is going to give you money in your hand instantly.

That's the incentive to message a seller a PayPal invoice offer.

No ones mad it's that some sellers don't think of it that way and you have to explain it to them.
incentives... so many... incentives

Thats not usually how the interaction goes.  You have something posted fro &1000 and the guy messages you whats the best you can do.  You can answer him 900 PP invoice and that is doing him a favor.  To me thats keeping the customer first before yourself. You wont have that transaction under your eBay account which ultimately helps you. 100 less is 100 saved.  

Thats not usually how the interaction goes.  You have something posted fro &1000 and the guy messages you whats the best you can do.  You can answer him 900 PP invoice and that is doing him a favor.  To me thats keeping the customer first before yourself. You wont have that transaction under your eBay account which ultimately helps you. 100 less is 100 saved.  
Your scenario is not how the usual interaction goes either. Seller isn't really saving anything by dealing with you for $900 paypal invoice vs. selling $1000 on ebay. 

I mean everyone else already said it si I won't. Also, I'm stating from the seller point of view, usually I mark up my price to allow that 10% to not really matter that way if someone wants a paypal deal. You are right to a degree,some shoes will sell eventually but money is worth more today than tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom