ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw 350s for the first time in person today...the pbs. I was very underwhelmed, especially with them being my second favorite color way of the 350s :frown:

Can't believe they're worth as much as they are now. I couldn't pay more than maybe 3 or 4 hundred for them

QEBOlt

I asked this once before but I see it was a bigger issue then I initially thought.  Who got through on ADC for the Tans and had their order suddenly sent back to ADC.  I know of one other person from my area and that there are some people that it happened to in California according to one of the reps from ADC.

I asked this once before but I see it was a bigger issue then I initially thought.  Who got through on ADC for the Tans and had their order suddenly sent back to ADC.  I know of one other person from my area and that there are some people that it happened to in California according to one of the reps from ADC.

there was someone that posted in the thread earlier about his package being sent back because of damage in Brooklyn NY area. fedex had no record of any damages though.

edit: nvm that was you.

I am in California and got mine.

there was someone that posted in the thread earlier about his package being sent back because of damage in Brooklyn NY area. fedex had no record of any damages though.

edit: nvm that was you.
Yeah it was me and everyone else's package that went back.  According to FedEx they're all damaged (this is what they're telling Adidas) yet when you speak with a FedEx rep they have no scans or reports for damaged packages.  FedEx has it that someone from Adidas called for them back, yet when you speak with Adidas they're like they doesn't happen damn near ever and if it ever does the product would have to be so damaged that the shoes can't be worn.  The current report is saying that its just box damage.

I am in California and got mine.
Hmmm interesting see...something is shady as **** here.  One of the dudes from my area had his sent back too and his neighbor got his pair.  Out of like 4 pairs I know sent to my zip code only the neighbor got their package.

guys start figuring what size you are in Yeezys when I win power ball tonight my whole NT fam gets every yeezy including the Nikes if they want. Grizzly gets 2 pairs of everything since he is the gif man. 

guys start figuring what size you are in Yeezys when I win power ball tonight my whole NT fam gets every yeezy including the Nikes if they want. Grizzly gets 2 pairs of everything since he is the gif man. 

Hope if I don't win you do my man lol sz 10.5 lol

Last edited:

hahaha sign me up for a sz 7.5, much appreciated :lol:
I have about 50-60 bucks in this powerball (half individual, half pools), I'd take 3rd place or 4th place prizes too, LET ME EAT LOTTO GODS.

Pulling a Kanye... Yeezys for everybody...This is what he meant. lol

Good luck man!

I'm a size 12 btw 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom