ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which page monitor does everyone use for chrome on mac? I just reformatted my computer and I use to use page monitor but theyve upgraded to visual ping.. not sure if I like it.. 

Last edited:
Just gathered me and my girl's PB's all together. 5 Pairs, and I jot down the numbers from inside shoe tag.

Going to play PB numbers with PB yeezys. 

RoundTwo on Melrose sold a used pair of TD 350's for $600 Monday  Size 11  - s/o  @exo1127
  info

Check their IG

You gotta be careful with that store. I know someone who switched out a pair Moon rocks and sold them fakes. They also get sketchy supreme clothes too. Some stuff are real and some are fake.

I went to a sneaker convention last week and tons of 350s there were selling for 7 to 9 hundred bucks for DS. Its funny to me that everyone is saying they are worth way more than that because thats what they are going for on the bay. The bay is usually top of the market prices full of thirsty thirty people. Just cause a pair sells on the bay for 1.5k doesnt mean thats all of a sudden the market value. 

It just seems like ebay contributes to the hype more than anything else. Buy in person with cash and you know your not getting scammed. Ebay is not the only option folks!

I went to a sneaker convention last week and tons of 350s there were selling for 7 to 9 hundred bucks for DS. Its funny to me that everyone is saying they are worth way more than that because thats what they are going for on the bay. The bay is usually top of the market prices full of thirsty thirty people. Just cause a pair sells on the bay for 1.5k doesnt mean thats all of a sudden the market value. 

It just seems like ebay contributes to the hype more than anything else. Buy in person with cash and you know your not getting scammed. Ebay is not the only option folks!
Yeah I've sold all of mine TD, PB, MR, and OT for all about 725-850 for each release

nerd.gif

FC prices also has influence...but I agree completely with you that dealing with people in RL you are bound to find a much better deal than online...

On that note...when did PB prices on FC skyrocket?  Weren't they around 6-8 when the moonrocks dropped? Interesting to see some sizes (like 11) are priced higher than TDs on FC...

Its amazing to me that we are willing to spend $350 on shoes and get run around like this.....
It's almost the same thing with ADC US and the OT 350s.  A bunch of orders were suddenly called back to ADC the day they were supposed to be delivered.  You speak to FedEx (who ADC decided to ship with) and they said someone from the company called for them to come back.  Call ADC and they say that what FedEx is saying about someone calling for them to come back isn't true, that FedEx told them that the packages were damaged.  Yet when you say something about damage to FedEx they're like we have no record of this.  So orders went back all last week and they stated processing refunds and stuff.  Warehouse claimed they couldn't resend the shoes.  The kicker in it all not everyone's order was effected.  There were a minimum of 4 orders (mine included) going to people within my area and only 1 of those packages were delivered.  There's still no word as to what's going on, why it happened or what's going to happen with those orders/shoes that should still be linked accordingly to those that did order.

Is it fair to say that the 350s and 750s have attracted more resellers than any other kind of sneaker release? I know most people who try to score their own pairs try to get extras to sell and subsidize their own costs but I'm curious to know the amount of new NT users that registered just to ask questions strictly to to resell. :smh:

Is it fair to say that the 350s and 750s have attracted more resellers than any other kind of sneaker release? I know most people who try to score their own pairs try to get extras to sell and subsidize their own costs but I'm curious to know the amount of new NT users that registered just to ask questions strictly to to resell. :smh:

Yeezies in general will always bring around more resellers

Spend $225 ish to make typically a minimum of $600 (after deducting retail cost)

$385 or so to make $1400 (after deducting retail)

Yeah, they'll continue to bring resellers. Not to mention these are a lot easier to cop than something on nikes website (in my opinion)

nice pic!

not necessarily the TD's have healing powers but in my case, I say all 350's. I personally have Gout and the 350's make it that much more comfortable to walk in. The combination of the soft prime knit uppers and the boost sole just make it for me. I'm truly sold on the 350's with or without Ye's name attached to it. Again it's the last shoe I'll ever buy.

Same here with the gout problem. 350s became my shoes whenever I have a flare up.

I had to google gout, thought it was cured like a 100 years ago! LOL (laughing at my ignorance not yall issue)

Last edited:
So can someone explain to me the sizing on the 350s and 750s now? I know when they first released you had to get like a full size down or something, but now do we go tts or is it the same issue?
TTS is a pretty good bet now. Maybe .5 down if you want, but TTS should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom