ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTS is a pretty good bet now. Maybe .5 down if you want, but TTS should be good

I am a true11 in the 350s and went the same size with the 750s ... Pretty much room in the toe box, but a whole size down would have been way too snug widthwise. I do love the shape but they're heavy af - always switch back to the 350 PB after a couple of hours in the 750s. ;-/

Saw this guy wearing these today 
embarassed.gif

lol are you the same nystatenisland that keep posting IG comments on all these boutiques asking them what time is the drop?

When the MR's came out, everyone said the PB's were the worst of the 3.  Now everyone wants them?! 
laugh.gif

I still have no idea where this hype all of a sudden came from on these.  

When the MR's came out, everyone said the PB's were the worst of the 3.  Now everyone wants them?! 
laugh.gif

I still have no idea where this hype all of a sudden came from on these.  
Maybe people started noticing they're the only ones that hold up to wear & tear.

I always like the PBs most, all black is versatile. The fact they hold up the best is only a bonus to me lol  

MRs are my second favorite. They will be had one day as well 

Last edited:
I've been out of the loop TBH, but looking to get me a pair of the pirate blacks as a bday present to myself. How much is a solid price for a size 12? Is the $1,250 that FC charges the normal range even if bought from another seller?

I've been out of the loop TBH, but looking to get me a pair of the pirate blacks as a bday present to myself. How much is a solid price for a size 12? Is the $1,250 that FC charges the normal range even if bought from another seller?
FYI the lowest price for the PB right now on FC is $1500. Size 12 is currently priced at $2k.

Is it true that SoleSupremacy charges $150-200 for Yeezy size swaps?  Someone from the bay told me that when I inquired about a size change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom