ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Oh wow, I thought he was actually one of those models from the yeezy season showcases or something for a while there, the thought never crossed my mind that a human being would willingly dress like that.

If you think that is weird, you should check out that troyd ig page. I understand if Ye influences your style but some people go overboard. To each his own I guess.

Sure. You was just joking. You came out of nowhere and called me a stan. That's nonsense imo.
stan might have been harsh....maybe superfan or just stating you go by his name but call someone else for wanting to be him.....either way, im sorry if you were offended....i will add j/k from now on just in case folks are feeling sensitive....and truth be told i dont know you so you shouldnt be offended by strangers....especially if what they are saying isnt true

Last edited:
These finally came in after being lost in the mail for 4 stressful days. I had a size 8 and vipexclusives on ebay was the only seller w a 14 I could find willing to trade w me. Cost me an extra $200 but I'm happy

View media item 1868880

Last edited:
These finally came in after being lost in the mail for 4 stressful days. I had a size 8 and vipexclusives on ebay was the only seller w a 14 I could find willing to trade w me. Cost me an extra $200 but I'm happy
IMO i think the 14 should've added. But if you're the one initiating a trade with a known reseller, chances are, you'll be adding no matter how rare of a size you have wanting to swap with a common size. 

IMO i think the 14 should've added. But if you're the one initiating a trade with a known reseller, chances are, you'll be adding no matter how rare of a size you have wanting to swap with a common size. 

nah... there are way more 8s than 14s out there and every reseller/consignment shop is charging more for the smaller and bigger sizes

Nice! Vipexclusives is a good guy I have dealt with him a couple times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom