ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious everyone is claiming they have skyrocketed. dude told me in a fb group they are going for almost 2k. which i had to scratch my head cuz i thought he was talking about the tb. but i already paid 500 for  a pair back and worn them multiple times. my favorite 350 and i wouldnt mind doubling up

Restock or not. Most of of you will still strike out.
these dudes got all type of skills to cop like 30 pairs you better pray to cop off adidas , look how fast the tans went the nike/jordan savages have adapted to adidas yeezy releases 

Yes, this is the hilarity that's been missing from the thread!! I hope there is a release rumor every week for the rest of the year.

And I hope the PBs end up at a Ross near you!

Yo not trying to start a crazy rumor, but one guy who roles with Vic Mensa mentioned Kanye is re-releasing / retroing the 350s due to Nike's plans to retro the Air Yeezys later this year.  Again not 100% sure but its coming from a credible source who has been right about other Yeezy colorways and drops.  

Last edited:

Yo not trying to start a crazy rumor, but one guy who roles with Vic Mensa mentioned Kanye is re-releasing / retroing the 350s due to Nike's plans to retro the Air Yeezys later this year.  Again not 100% sure but its coming from a credible source who has been right about other Yeezy colorways and drops.  
im dead fam

as long as its not from ibn jasper

how would that combat the other??

it's 2 diff shoes?

Sounds like Stoner/Lean talk

My best bud did a talk at adidas corp last year and has a few friends over there. This info is 100% correct. Pretty happy cause I sold my pb's a month ago and regret it.

No bash at all but if this is true this is a dumb way to combat the Nike Air Yeezy.

Make solid colorways smh.

Retro wont do much imo lol

Unless you GR the hell out of them

That's my thinking too
An olive upper with a white/TD sole would make me go freakin bananas.

At the same time though.

I think Nike has moved on lol...

But in the state nike is in it wont be a bad move to retro their yeezy collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom