ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf.. even if it's the same exact shoes its not a retro.... it's not old enough to be a "retro"... if you follow Adidas they re-release the same style all the time. How many times have white UB released? Are they all retros after the initial drop? Dudes are mad they think their ds pairs may lose resell value?

View media item 1625602

wtf.. even if it's the same exact shoes its not a retro.... it's not old enough to be a "retro"... if you follow Adidas they re-release the same style all the time. How many times have white UB released? Are they all retros after the initial drop? Dudes are mad they think their ds pairs may lose resell value?
People calling it a retro because they changed the style/color code. They'd say 'restock' if they were still using the AQ code w/ the same color ID.

All semantics, really

Last edited:
After #Facts, I can't see Nike retros of the Yeezy unless it's a GR to cheapen the value of the sneaker. Executives are an egotistical bunch, and they wouldn't want it to appear like they have to retro Yeezys to make money.

I would love to be wrong tho.

i hope they release turtle doves again
From my understanding the PBs and TDs are getting re-released / retroed and 4 new color ways of the 350s will be coming out in season 3 on Feb 11th.  Totaling the 6 pairs of 350s that will be releasing in 2016.  The retros will have style code BB5350 and BB6350  while the other new CW will maintain the AQ product code.  All I really know now and again that's not direct info from me, but from some friends who are connect in that group.

From my understanding the PBs and TDs are getting re-released / retroed and 4 new color ways of the 350s will be coming out in season 3 on Feb 11th.  Totaling the 6 pairs of 350s that will be releasing in 2016.  The retros will have style code BB5350 and BB6350  while the other new CW will maintain the AQ product code.  All I really know now and again that's not direct info from me, but from some friends who are connect in that group.
SHHH man. Sounds like we have a similar source. Dont get the dude in trouble!

Adidas probably bought all the fufu PBs and selling them on 2/13 
nerd.gif

I never understood the colorcode being pb/pb/pb given that the upper is two different colors but bluegray was the second color on the TD upper and that's clearly not the second color on the PBs. Seems to me this could be a new colorway altogether or fake info.

I never understood the colorcode being pb/pb/pb given that the upper is two different colors but bluegray was the second color on the TD upper and that's clearly not the second color on the PBs. Seems to me this could be a new colorway altogether or fake info.
Info seems pretty legit; getting it from several different angles at this point. Expect a TD retro this year also.

I'm not into this re-release ****, but it is what it is - gotta lean in

Last edited:
It looks like its pretty set in stone the PBs are coming back out with everythign floating around on twitter .... they may have changed the stitching and sockliner but from the most recent pics it looks like that isnt the case.  

I think BLUGRA is beluga gray not blue gray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom