ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GialloRosso

Have you heard or seen any release info on the grey 750's yet?  I know they are pending in Adidas's system, and I know that a release is imminent (everyone's favorite word, so I had to use it). 

I'm pretty sure it's another re-release with a different product code.  (BB1840). 

Also, please don't PM me about product codes, I've been getting a lot of those lately and it's a waste of your time.  Any info, included Confirmed App release time and other info I get will be posted in here like before.  

The grey 750 with the gum sole? That is the only Yeezy I need this year.

The grey 750 with the gum sole? That is the only Yeezy I need this year.
I do not have that info. 

All I know is that a grey 750 is coming.  

Edit:  I've seen size tags on potential samples showing product code BB1841 being the pair you're referring to with the gum sole.  No idea if these will be those, or if the product code showing on Adidas is something else.  

Last edited:
Nike retroing yeezy 2 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

If true ill still need one boost model and ALL 3 COLORS of Y2

So the pirate black rerelease is lit? I'm in! Didn't know about yeezys when they dropped, so it's an opportunity for me. 

Already seeing people trying to sell their pirate blacks before infos are released

I do not have that info. 

All I know is that a grey 750 is coming.  

Edit:  I've seen size tags on potential samples showing product code BB1841 being the pair you're referring to with the gum sole.  No idea if these will be those, or if the product code showing on Adidas is something else.  

I would be more than happy with another release of the OG colorway, even though technically it isn't "grey." I would also love to see Adidas keep releasing these color ways over and over. Let NIKE retro the Air Yeezys too...I'm sick of hearing about resale value. Give the people who want the damn shoe because they LIKE them have a chance to own them.

With Nike dropping all their signature models, and especially the OVO 10's.  It makes sense for Adidas to drop both a 350 & 750 to keep the hype machine rolling. 

No idea which 750's these are, but a new product code could mean they identify the "brown" 750's from last year as grey now.  

We will find out.  

these chocolate 750s are meh imo, gonna be hard to pull off and then the 750 black price raises muhahaha

waiting these light brown 750s tho

Not a fan of the chocolates either really. The gum sole is the best part about the shoe to me, the light grey with the gum bottom is the one though, second only to the original colorway. Imo of course.

Pretty sure we'll see some action on the Confirmed app next week also with the black NMD's.  (Rumored Jan 30th release)

If I see anything worthwhile, i'll post it for whoever wants those.  

Last edited:
So what we have now in Feb is a 350 PB re-release with a new color code and description, named as green in adidas systems, and a chocolate 750 named as grey smh
according to nt, still not confirmed. Not denying it but I won't believe a retro of PBs going down so quick until it happens

according to nt, still not confirmed. Not denying it but I won't believe a retro of PBs going down so quick until it happens

idc if they changed the style code... it's not a retro. Re-release is more like it.

idc if they changed the style code... it's not a retro. Re-release is more like it.
whether or not it's a retro or rerelease if them PBs come out again so soon that's not good in terms of reselling. For dudes who want all these jeezys for the feet it's good though

Whoa exactly like I said. And for all you guys thinking there is some blue sockliner or something like that: NO

The upper is black, the stitching is black, pattern gray, sockliner black, midsole black, boost white and the suede patch is again a greenish black. So 100% exactly like the AQ2659 PB

So in a way, it seems like they're just correcting the color codes for the shoe. The upper is PIRBLK, the greenish/black suede is BLUGRA and the sole/midsole is CBLACK.

whether or not it's a retro or rerelease if them PBs come out again so soon that's not good in terms of reselling. For dudes who want all these jeezys for the feet it's good though

would not surprise me.... adidas drops their models multiples of times. Y-3's always drop numerous amounts of times. We saw the white UB drop a million times. Yzy always said from the beginning he wanted his shoes to be widely available so that everyone that wants Yzys can get Yzys. I understand the dudes who want resell to stay high... but as for me and not giving a ish about resell prices, them dropping again does not bother me one bit. Bring them on, I missed moonrocks and tans. Trade bait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom