ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yeezy 350 Boosts are an EXACT copy of Nike's Roshe Run shoe. Nike made the Roshe Run first and then it got very popular and then Adidas copied them. So why are people looking at the Yeezy 350 Boosts and thinking "oh my god these shoes are the best looking shoes ever" and "amazing shoe, Adidas is so creative and original"? 

Like why is the Yeezy 350 Boost getting so much love and hype when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run? I wish Nike's Roshe Run gets the love and hype right now. 

I am angry that people are showing the Yeezy 350 Boosts love when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run. 

Sorry I just had to vent a little.

Last edited:
Its not the EXACT same shoe but it may be the concept that Adidas tried to emulate. Roshe is basically a minimalist, low cut casual shoe. Adidas upped it the concept of a minimalist, low cut casual shoe by churning out the 350. Its much more appealing casually than the Roshe IMO. The midsole and the upper (with no logo, just heathering) is more appealing than the midsole and upper of the Roshe.

Then go back under the rock you came from if it upsets you so much! And then you come in this thread knowing we hype the shoe up even more!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I had to vent...

I just think Adidas took every part of Nike's Roshe Run design and used it for their shoe. Look at the two shoes (Nike's Roshe Run and Adidas' Yeezy 350 Boost) side by side and you can see Adidas copied each part and detail of the Roshe Run's design. The Roshe Run was released first and then Adidas wanted to get it in on that so they also made a minimalistic shoe. 

Anyway, yeah just my opinion. It's okay to me if you disagree. 

Last edited:

The Yeezy 350 Boosts are an EXACT copy of Nike's Roshe Run shoe. Nike made the Roshe Run first and then it got very popular and then Adidas copied them. So why are people looking at the Yeezy 350 Boosts and thinking "oh my god these shoes are the best looking shoes ever" and "amazing shoe, Adidas is so creative and original"? 

Like why is the Yeezy 350 Boost getting so much love and hype when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run? I wish Nike's Roshe Run gets the love and hype right now. 

I am angry that people are showing the Yeezy 350 Boosts love when it is a stolen design from Nike's Roshe Run. 

QyZso.gif

don't get trolled fam
the people that know, know. the people that don't probably group roshes, 350s, ubs, tubulars, qasas, etc together.

lulz

When the Chocs drop he gonna vent about UGGs being out first and how he was the first to rock them joints

Bro logg out.

here this is where you belong

http://niketalk.com/t/332028/roshe-one-not-for-running-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/74010

Expecting to see all legit information come from Adidas over the next few days (Like previous releases).

They've really kept the Hype building for this release, which is pretty epic to be fair! The use of previous colours is messing with all of our heads - They're probably loving it!
Smartest thing I read all day

I just think Adidas took every part of Nike's Roshe Run design and used it for their shoe. Look at the two shoes (Nike's Roshe Run and Adidas' Yeezy 350 Boost) side by side and you can see Adidas copied each part and detail of the Roshe Run's design. The Roshe Run was released first and then Adidas wanted to get it in on that so they also made a minimalistic shoe. 

Someone couldn't cop a pair.

No, but seriously companies do it all the time.
Look at apple when they brought out the iPod. It was nothing new, just a remodel, and improved MP3 player. Apple ended up beating every other MP3 player out there.

Same can be said with the yeezys. It's the same concept and in term of deman, the 350 have won

View media item 1882007
Here's my personal collection. Got every pair for retail and wear them all (except tans because there's snow on the ground). Just wish I could find a legitimate pair of gray 750s without resorting to flight club.

"Its about who strikes hardest, not who strikes first..."

Its great to have an original or first of anything ....sooner or later someone will copy the idea and possibly do it better if you get to comfy.

Nike got to comfy...and Adidas is more hungry and making stronger moves. Also helps that Boost comfort is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. Have you tried on a pair of 350's, or ultra boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom