ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently hollering @ the release locations for MI. Looks like I'll be trying online for my second pair.

Currently hollering @ the release locations for MI. Looks like I'll be trying online for my second pair.
Bruh, you mean you won't hit at Fairlane footlocker???
roll.gif
 Lmao.

Michigan has the shadiest stores. Burn Rubber pairs probably never even get brought in the store, sold straight off the truck. Mr. Alan's might be getting some pairs though. Villa and Footaction will be the only legit raffles.

Bruh, you mean you won't hit at Fairlane footlocker??? :rofl:  Lmao.

Michigan has the shadiest stores. Burn Rubber pairs probably never even get brought in the store, sold straight off the truck. Mr. Alan's might be getting some pairs though. Villa and Footaction will be the only legit raffles.

Mr.alans gets yeezys?

Are you sayin FTL at somerset is shady? If so then smh

Won't even bother entering then

Is this like SNKRS app where if you already purchased a pair previously on confirmed app you're excluded?

Last edited:
Mr.alans gets yeezys?

Yeah they got the Tans at the new riverfront elite store on Jefferson. Somerset not as shady as Fairlane, but it's gonna be a ton of people in that raffle.  

Mr.alans gets yeezys?

Yeah they got the Tans at the new riverfront elite store on Jefferson. Somerset not as shady as Fairlane, but it's gonna be a ton of people in that raffle.  

Yea I know it will be a TON of people

I know chances of getting pick are slim to none but still gonna have me and my girl throw a ticket in there but damn

Yea I know it will be a TON of people

I know chances of getting pick are slim to none but still gonna have me and my girl throw a ticket in there but damn
Yeah man it's all bad around here. But yeah check up on Mr. Alan's Instagram, they got bout 20 pairs of the tans and they actually post winning ticket numbers so unless they really scheme it's probably legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom