ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do Adidas stores begin raffles? hoping for instore ipad raffles.

havent seen this info posted unless i over looked it.

Floodates? They are simply releasing in store instead of online lol. If anyone thinks people will be copping easily they are out of their mind. Quote me.
It's all how you define easy. This is one release of many. It's just February, more to come. More stores, more stock.

It is but there's no valid reason to believe that's going to be the case for this release.
Not just this release. It isn't about a single release. This is about more coming after this. Things opening up and more people are eating. More stock will be available.

LOL, I just remember all the kids will be on break for Presidents week.........  The line will probably  look like a holiday xi raffle. smdh.

This thread is resellers paradise 
mean.gif

Was considering wasting the day off waiting in line collecting raffle tickets but flix and chill w the gf sounds like a much better idea. Online or bust. Have some hw to do on proxies

No Yeezy has been an easy cop 5 releases from Nike to adidas. And I've copped two shoes and only recently.I know this won't be an easy cop . I wish we knew production numbers so we could come up with odds. Let me call a bookie real quick :lol: floodgates? It's ok to wish but he put up a raffle and then said the floodgates would open ,just the fact that they're using a raffle tells you it's not easy....:lol:

Must be a lot of resellers in this thread. I thought the goal was for as many as possible to eat? 

GUESS AGAIN.. THE GOAL IS FOR PPL THAT HAVE THEM TO BUY MORE LOL .. ONLY ON NT DOES NO ONE RESELL UNTIL THE SHOES DROP THEN EVERYONE RESELLS

No Yeezy has been an easy cop 5 releases from Nike to adidas. And I've copped two shoes and only recently.I know this won't be an easy cop . I wish we knew production numbers so we could come up with odds. Let me call a bookie real quick
laugh.gif
floodgates? It's ok to wish but he put up a raffle and then said the floodgates would open ,just the fact that they're using a raffle tells you it's not easy....
laugh.gif
this man got sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom