ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heel tab and suede patch added to the design of the 350.
Removing both and adding a weird stripe ruins them for me. Disappointing.
Gonna make the originals 350s more sought after too.

Could be what they meant when they said "evolution of the 350"

Agreed. Rare that a brand would take a model of shoe and change the design without changing the name slightly, even if they call them 350 2.0.
Still. I'm disappointed as ****.

Last edited:
everyone is calling them ugly now but will be praying to cop on release date. same with original 350s.

as for me, i think theyre ugly as well, as i thought of the turtles when they came out. and now i own 2 pairs.

prob wont wear them if i manage to cop when they drop. going to resell for sure!

#resellislife #hypebeast

everyone is calling them ugly now but will be praying to cop on release date. same with original 350s.

as for me, i think theyre ugly as well, as i thought of the turtles when they came out. and now i own 2 pairs.

prob wont wear them if i manage to cop when they drop. going to resell for sure!

#resellislife #hypebeast

True, but these are a backwards step IMO.
Can always cop to use a bargaining pieces against the OG 350s though.

Just don't see the need for a redesign this soon though.

I have to say that I am very disappointed. man that shoe got so much potential and all ye is doing is to test some weird patterns.
I don't know maybe they will later grow on me but at the moment I'm feeling them not like I felt the OG 350s.
Couldn't agree with you more.

#resellislife #hypebeast
some of the colourways are nice, the pure white one we saw Kanye put on Twitter is a definite cop, not sure on the striped ones though.

some of the colourways are nice, the pure white one we saw Kanye put on Twitter is a definite cop, not sure on the striped ones though.
Agreed, I'd actually forgotten about the white and cream ones that were tweeted by Ye.

They weren't so bad, but still, no suede patch and no heel tab, just look less high-end and more sport derived.

Agreed, I'd actually forgotten about the white and cream ones that were tweeted by Ye.
They weren't so bad, but still, no suede patch and no heel tab, just look less high-end and more sport derived.
Maybe that's what he's going for....

Maybe that's what he's going for....
Could be. But with so many sport derived boost shoes in the adidas lineup already, it was nice to have a low silhouette that was a bit more 'premium' looking.

Having said that, I'm not completely mad at the concept of the new 350's, just that damn luminous stripe kills them.

I'll have to see proper images of them without the stripe before I decide.

Last edited:
Feel free to flame...is the PB restock the same exact pairs as before or a new run or what? Rep to anyone who answers me serious and to the best sarcastic answers. TIA :D

Feel free to flame...is the PB restock the same exact pairs as before or a new run or what? Rep to anyone who answers me serious and to the best sarcastic answers. TIA :D

They look to be the same style in a new run. They have a different product number so they are different technically, but they look the same as far as I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom